Stupid Farangs

Maigo6

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maigo6;If you were walking could I suggest that you use the footpath, just watch for motorcycles, vendor carts, missing drain covers, etc but maybe, on second thought, the street is the better place to walk. You have a great day now.

Maigo6;If you were walking could I suggest that you use the footpath, just watch for motorcycles, vendor carts, missing drain covers, etc but maybe, on second thought, the street is the better place to walk. You have a great day now.

Under usual circumstances I would use the path, but at that time it was impossible as herds of weighty Farangs were taking up all the room, some were even stopping and talking to each other, I found this very mindboggling, I guess it's just lack of education, bad parenting, or sheer ignorance.

So I stepped into the street and was nearly mowed down by a drunk shirtless helmetless Farang on a huge Motorcycle, bleedin' ignorance is what I call it, what is it with them.

Why can't they be more like me............. :o

Under usual circumstances I would use the path, but at that time it was impossible as herds of weighty Farangs were taking up all the room, some were even stopping and talking to each other, I found this very mindboggling, I guess it's just lack of education, bad parenting, or sheer ignorance.

So I stepped into the street and was nearly mowed down by a drunk shirtless helmetless Farang on a huge Motorcycle, bleedin' ignorance is what I call it, what is it with them.

They were probably standing there pooling their resources so that one of them could catch the Baht Bus with their exorbitant, racially oppressive, hate based fares...

If you were Thai you could have afforded to catch the Baht Bus yourself, and then you would have been safe...

Cheers,

Daewoo

Maybe he accidentally bumped in to you while trying to avoid a Thai person that was looking in the opposite direction while walking.

If the stupid farrang was looking in the opposite direction like he should be, he would have been looking in the same direction as the Thai and there wouldn't have been an issue...

You don't go to Europe, drive on the left, and then blame the Italians... (who are probably driving on the left anyway)...

Cheers,

Daewoo

:D Point taken...I've also read the other thread :D

Often they walk around with their EYES open - but leave their big brain in a jar at the airport when they arrive in Thailand.

Peter

Sometimes they walk around with their pants down and willies flopping around.

Then there are those elderly ladies that expose sagging bobbies on the beach. My eyes. Seared by the sight.

Fortunately, the east bloc types do not wear Borat thongs at the beach.

They were probably standing there pooling their resources so that one of them could catch the Baht Bus with their exorbitant, racially oppressive, hate based fares...

If you were Thai you could have afforded to catch the Baht Bus yourself, and then you would have been safe...

Cheers,

Daewoo

another example of a farang who starts drinking in the morning and stays out in the sun too long.. :D

Breaking News.........

I just walked down to The Thai Embassy in Tokyo to collect my Passport and fear I've been traumatised for life, I actually saw a Japanese lady walking along the pavement who suddenly stopped, turned around, and started walking back the same way she had just come.

Edited by Maigo6

Don't be so negative,their just trying to fit in,by following the examples set by the locals.

Breaking News.........

I just walked down to The Thai Embassy in Tokyo to collect my Passport and fear I've been traumatised for life, I actually saw a Japanese lady walking along the pavement who suddenly stopped, turned around, and started walking back the same way she had just come.

Are you weho in disguise?

I was bumped into by a farang the other day on a busy street, my god, whatever next.....

Do Farangs walk around with their eyes closed ?

What is it with these Farangs ? :o

Me thinks you never met a stupid farang.

You will need to redefine "stupid farang"

I met quite a few.

Last one had a bad machette cut on his arm inflicted by his very young wife.

I drove him to the hospital in Udon Thani and my wife talked on the phone to his wife.

They have an appartment in Pattaya and were visiting the wife's parent in the village.

She told her she stole the car keys (with the car) so he could not drive (therefore I had to drive the idiot to the hospital)

She would have some friends help her removing the furniture.

A few days later the idiot called me telling thieves visited his Pattaya apartment...

Believe it or not, the couple is back in business.

That's a stupid guy in my book.

Breaking News.........

She was probably just unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of your mug. :o

We have them everywhere here! The amount of gormless gits I've nearly ran over walking down the middle of the road or just stepping out in front of oncoming traffic is unreal.

Yes Vientiane is small and laid back but the road ARE actually used by cars - they aren't there for you to walk down the middle - the pavements are there for that! Also before you cross over a road junction it is always good to look before hand to check it a car or motorbike it turning in to the junction! You do not walk out in the road directly in front of an incoming car then stare as if I am in the wrong!!!

Also when a car is crawling behind you whilst walking down the middle of side street - here is a free tip - get the <deleted> out of the way - not walk 3 a breast happily talking completely oblivious to the world!

You wouldn't do it in your own <deleted>' country to why the do it here!?!?!

:o

You do not walk out in the road directly in front of an incoming car then stare as if I am in the wrong!!!

Also when a car is crawling behind you whilst walking down the middle of side street - here is a free tip - get the <deleted> out of the way - not walk 3 a breast happily talking completely oblivious to the world!

You wouldn't do it in your own <deleted>' country to why the do it here!?!?!

:o

I don't know what it is with Farangs, they think cos they have paid xxx ammount for an airfafe to get to Thailand, they can swan about as they please.

I even noted a Farang who was looking at the clouds whilst walking with his Thai girlfriend who was walking backwards looking at her shoes. And another Fat Farang guy was crawling along the pavement barking like a dog whilst his Thai GF tightened the leash on his collar.

Farangs never cease to amaze me........ :D:D

It raises serious questions as to their upbringing and educational levels, let's go the whole hog and even question their parentage, obviously uncaring, probably too busy drinking and gambling to care, and don't even get me started about their Grandparents...................................

Edited by Maigo6

The amount of gormless gits

Ah..Gormless, :D

A word that brings back memories of when I was a child, my Mother would affectionately give me a bear hug, whilst screaming in my face that I will ammount to no more than that drunken gormless <deleted>#%er of a man who she suspected of being my Father. :o

Oh the wonders of a good upbringing with wonderful caring parents.............

Edited by Maigo6

I have something to own up to - yesterday I was driving through Nong Kai - I was looking for a bakery and got lost - I turned the car round and went back the way I had come. If you saw me, I don't oftendo these idiotic things.

Another admission from a Farang, when will they ever learn ?

Tips for blending in with many local farangs:

Plug into your mp3 player. Walk around squinting behind no protection designer knock-off sunglasses. Wear a surgical mask for harmful fumes (or a hippy stype scarf around your neck which can be pulled over the mouth).

2006149032043835542_rs.jpg

Of course if one wishes to go further one may (this applies to a certain type of farang..not all of course :o ): Decide to wear local talismans or get a symbolic tattoo (in the farang style= wearing various symbols/pendants, or tattoos that you have no clue as to what they really represent/mean.)Grow what hair you have left long and wear in a long ponytail. Believe you are a 'handsum man' even if you havent bathed for a week, have an expansive beer-gut and stubble that could strip the skin of most of the young ladies you 'entertain'. Learn a few thai words/phrases and believe your badly intonated broken sentences are understood by the smiling thai person listening. Stay within Thailands Bar zones and proclaim you know all about the Thai culture/thai way....

Oh heck..i could go on forever..so ill leave it at that =x

There is nothing quite so dumb as a dumb farang who things he/she is clever.

Edited by eek