Losing My Weight Slow But Sure

TheExpat

I have lost 22 kg in the last 6 months. Cut down to 2 Thai meals a day and they are decent sized meals. I eat at 11am and 5pm everyday. Between meals I snack on fruit, yogurt, the occasional ice cream cone and other snacks. I eat whatever I want every 14 days.....pizza, tacos, Swensons, BK, Mcdonalds and KFC. I still drink 1 or 2 sodas a day as well. The rest of the time I mix 100% lemon juice with water.

Added to that I run 3 to 4 rimes a week for 45 minutes to an hour and lift 6 days a week for 30 to 45 minutes. One body part a day. Monday Chest, Tuesday Biceps, Wednesday Triceps, Thursday Back, Friday Shoulders and Saturday Forearms and legs if I have time. Heavy weights with lots of sets (20 to 25) and each set 6 to 10 reps.

As I said, I have lost 22 KG and want to lose 15 more. My muslce size has grown a lot and my waist has went down about 5 inches. Was 140kg and now just weighed in today at 118 kg.

All the best to the rest of you. I feel a million times better than before.

As long as you feel good about yourself, stay healthy, it doesn't matter how much you weight. Some people losing weight by whatever they try to do but become so weak and depressed. I don't think it's worth doing it.

See, you feel better and happy - good job. Stay healthy I would say no matter what.

Well the thing is I am 6'5 inches, played American football in school and just was always bull strong. I liked to lift the heaviest weights I could find, but never did much cardio excercise. A friend of mine emailed and told me he had been to the Doctor and weighed in at 130kg. He was complaining about being fat. I laughed and thought "I would die before being that fat." Mind you, Thais guess my weight between 90 to 100kg because I hold my weight well. I was at Big C and saw a 1 baht scale and thought of my fat buddy back home. I laughed, dropped a coin in the scale and presto 140 kg. I was shocked. The last time I weighed I was 110 kg. I weighed 3 more times at different places and all said 140kg. :o

So that prompted me to lose the weight.