What Is Your Favourite Sensation?

Other than a good neck, shoulder/head rub - I like the feeling of a long nailed woman gently scratching my back - utter bliss.

I also like the feeling of a cat walking on my back first thing in the morning but I haven't experienced that in a while.

Another favourite sensation is having my hair cut (with clippers) which feels really nice - that and a good solid poo at the end of a long day.

Other than a good neck, shoulder/head rub - I like the feeling of a long nailed woman gently scratching my back - utter bliss.

I also like the feeling of a cat walking on my back first thing in the morning but I haven't experienced that in a while.

Another favourite sensation is having my hair cut (with clippers) which feels really nice - that and a good solid poo at the end of a long day.

Non sexual sensation?

Making that great catch in left field.--or gunning down a runner trying to advance a base.

Munching pepperridge farm cheddar fish crackers while sipping on tangerine juice on ice.

The feeling you get when you eventually get to that urinal and releave the straining bladder thats had you hopping up and down (and tightly gripping the hose) for the last xx mins. Akin only to post-coital bliss! :D

My kids coming to daddy for a cuddle - is that a sensation or just an emotion? :o

gotta say... you can't beat the smell after rainfall when there has been long dry stint... smells like nature itself

I'm with you on that, but I like that pre-rain smell, when you can catch the smell of damp earth on the wind and can see the rain coming. :D

But what makes me tingle is a huge thunder storm, with vast quantities of rain. One of the fondest memories I have is sitting on the patio in Takoradi, Ghana as the monsoon came in, rain, wind, thunder and lightening and me howling at the sky.

I confess I was pissed and had a very pretty Ghanian girl with me at the time :D

Ah bliss :o

-Feet being licked by the dog

-Stars gazer on the back of the track climbing up to Phu Chee Fah at midnight

-Seeing people eatting my own cook

-Rainbath naked

-Nose kissing with my loved ones

-Showering naked with my good friends

-Shout singing half drunk with my good friends on the beach at sunset til sunrise

-Having travel trips with my family

-Dancing on the bar table

i desperately miss those stuffs indeed.

Nice topic, I love the sensation of walking into a lush forest, I love the fresh air and the sound of the leaves and wood shrubs below my feet.....

I can think of nothing better than being with you (shopgirl) in the forest.

Just you and me and the sounds would not be 'of the leaves and wood shrubs below my feet'

You waken the thoughts of all the other sounds that come to mind :o

But then thats me (and hopefully you too) I gotta go to bed while I am still ahead.

-Rainbath naked

-Shout singing half drunk with my good friends on the beach at sunset til sunrise

Can I be your good friend... Pleeeese ? :D:o

-Rainbath naked

It USED to be illegal :o

i think now??? who know's the life i have at the moment is a great sensation. :D

Although i have to say- Girlfrombar you are talking my language.

-Rainbath naked

:D

I agree with Totster about the smell of the earth when it rains after a dry smell...I also love the smell of coffee in the morning and the sound of a good harmony and a bluegrass fiddle. :o:D

I agree with Totster about the smell of the earth when it rains after a dry smell...I also love the smell of coffee in the morning and the sound of a good harmony and a bluegrass fiddle. :o:D

Whats with the smell of rain?

Some select spots upcountry...just before the downpour, the smell,and the cool breeze be heaven.

Whats with the smell of rain?

Some select spots upcountry...just before the downpour, the smell,and the cool breeze be heaven.

Must be a primitive instinct in us.

In Africa the coming of the rain means the end of the dry season, if the rain doesn't come animals start to die :o