Rent Car From Bkk, Drop Off Near Mukdahan To Take Flight Back To Bkk

listenup

Hi all,

I'm going to hire a car from Bangkok and rive up to Mukdahan with the car full of friends. I'm coming back to Bangkok alone and would prefer to fly rather than drive all the way back on my own.

Budget car rental offer pick up from bangkok and drop off in either Khon Kaen or Ubon Ratchathani - Which one is closer from Mukdahan?

I also know that 2 closer airports to Mukdahan: Nakhon Phanom and Sakon Nakhon would be far better option but can't find any car hire companies that allow me to pick the car up from Bangkok and drop it off near the airport - Do you know if there are any car rentals that do this?

I'm leaving on Tuesday and want to return to Bangkok on Thursday so don't have much time to book the car/flight :o

Any help is much appreciated.

I would take a taxi. My agreement with the drivers is that I pay for the day plus fuel. On the way back, they will be happy to drop by at their village (which almost certainly will be in Isaan) .

However, if your car is full of friends, that would mean you could not have a driver, right?

I ever booked at Avis DMK and drop off Udon Thani Airport. I took a coach to Ubon.It pass Mukdahan.

But I had to pay more for returning the car at another fleet.

So,I thought why I took a coach to Ubon,it was so cheaper!!