Free Classified Ads

swindonabroad

I've had problem in posting ads with TV classified.

Most of my products are handmade diary which different in matteria, colour, size and production.

I think they are totally different but my ads never been approved since the first one.

I even tried to create new tital too but not help.I really have no idea if I've done anything wrong. :o

Any advice for my case? Thank you :D .

I believe your sponsor ads in the classifieds section are not placed properly. rather than being on the border, it is placed over the classified ads content, rendering it unreadable. It's been that way a few days. Could you post when you have it fixed?

Do you mean the new classifieds section or the classifieds here in this forum? Could you please post a screen shot?

Which type of browser are you using? What screen resolution do you use?

I believe your sponsor ads in the classifieds section are not placed properly. rather than being on the border, it is placed over the classified ads content, rendering it unreadable. It's been that way a few days. Could you post when you have it fixed?

Do you mean the new classifieds section or the classifieds here in this forum? Could you please post a screen shot?

OK, if you tell me how. Every ad appears the same way. The left hand vertical ThaiVisa ad is overlayed on the claasified ad copy and the left hand margin is blank.

Oh, that's on a IE browser and the resolution setting is 1152 x 864 . I just tried it with a Mozilla browser and no problem.

Edited by lannarebirth

OK, if you tell me how. Every ad appears the same way. The left hand vertical ThaiVisa ad is overlayed on the claasified ad copy and the left hand margin is blank.

Oh, that's on a IE browser and the resolution setting is 1152 x 864 . I just tried it with a Mozilla browser and no problem.

Lannarebirth, could you please post a screenshot from your IE, or email it to support[at]thaivisa.com

Thanks in advance. :o

George

Can you also provide more information about your operating system and IE version?

Thanks

Lannarebirth,

1. Take any screen, then Press “Ctrl and Print Scrn” at the same time.

Nothing has happened yet.

Open MsPaint program which is in the Window Package and place your curser on the blank white sheet. Then press Ctrl and “V” at the same time. Then you should get a screen shot.

Save as a Jpeg file and rename it from “untilled”. Remember where you saved the file.

Sample attached.

2. To find what version of I.E. you have just go to your “Help button” click your left mouse button on it and scroll down to “About Internet Explorer” there you can fine your version.

Hope this helps you.

Kan Win :o

• 2 weeks later...