Business (f) Visa For China

Hello everyone. Does anyone happen to know the cost of applying for an F (Business) Visa for China?

The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok is closed until next Monday and there's no list of fees on any of their websites.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone. Does anyone happen to know the cost of applying for an F (Business) Visa for China?

The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok is closed until next Monday and there's no list of fees on any of their websites.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I was at the Chinese embassy in BKK a few month ago with my colleague

he had a letter from Chinese company and got a 6 month ' F' multiple entry business visa

I forgot to get my letter and instead handed them my business card and asked nicely in Thai

they issued me a 6 month 'L' type tourist multiple entry visa

Effectively it is the same thing because it is multiple entries for 6 months

(I asked them for a 1 year and they told me no 1 year on US Passport)

I have a US passport and if I remember correctly the cost was 4250 Baht and this was the same price for whatever type of visa you got

I think the US passport price was much higher than other country prices (1-2k baht more)

I'm not sure of the current pricing for a Chinese visa but bear in mind that the Chinese Embassy here are not accepting applications on the visa forms that can be downloaded from their web-site, you have to fill in the forms that have to be collected at the Embassy.

I tried to get a business visa, and the embassy required a letter of introduction. I got a visitor's visa instead - no problem. The pricing of any visa depends upon how quickly you want the visa processed: same day, 3-days, or one-week (I think that those were the buckets).