Cctv Installation

YangYaiEric

Hello Fellow Members.

Has anyone ever installed a CCTV systems in on their premises before? We a planning developing a Mini-mart soon, and I plan on installin a CCTV system to give added security to the place. Does anyone know of a good place in Thailand (NakornRatchasima) where I can purchase a decent CCTV system for under $500 ?

Appreciate any response!

YangYai

<br />Hello Fellow Members.<br /><br />Has anyone ever installed a CCTV systems in on their premises before? We a planning developing a Mini-mart soon, and I plan on installin a CCTV system to give added security to the place. Does anyone know of a good place in Thailand (NakornRatchasima) where I can purchase a decent CCTV system for under $500 ?<br /><br />Appreciate any response!<br /><br />YangYai <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Im not sure about Thailand but have been using one in the Uk for years that I bought from an electrical company. There are many cheap and pretty good ones available now, the real crux is your recording equpiment.

They are not particularly difficult to install either.

It was good fun when delivery people told me they had called round to deliver something but I knew from the camera no one had been.

Im sure Thailand will have a lot of cctv equipment available. You could try Seri Centre??