Funny, Embarrassing Or Tense Moments

bat69

Have you ever been caught showing affection or worse??

What is the most embarrassing moment when with your gf family?

What is the funniest time?

Have you ever sworn in front of the family by accident?

The list of questions could go on, but I am sure you get the gist.

I would love to hear the stories.

Cheers

Bat69

bat69,

Please start with your experiences first.

Thanks!

TheWalkingMan

Sorry,

I should have explained my situation a little better. I have never been to Thailand yet. Am coming in November. I started the following topic yesterday

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=145958&hl=

and as an extension to that I thought there must be some funny, scary etc stories out there with regards to different culture, language etc.

So at present I do not really have any stories that are relevant to Thailand. I am sure that will change in the near future.

Cheers

Bat69

Not the funniest story, but awkard none the less... Whilst travelling in my GF's uncles car along with about 5 of the "poo yais" in her family, she thought it would be funny to ask me in front of everyone "Who is prettier, me or my mum?" in Thai. Then followed an agonising couple of seconds with everyone looking at me fumbling around trying to decide the best answer, before they all pissed themselves laughing. I suppose they recognised my nervousness and played a little joke, pretty funny really. Needless to say, I got my own back on her when I took her to England.

I walked in on my mother in law while she was dressing and got to see the whole show. she doesn't speak a word of english and at that moment all my thai went out the window. later while i was at the temple with the whole family she gave the news to everyone that the farang walked in on her and saw her sagging jugs. i was pretty embarrassed but they all knew it was an accident. my wife helped to lower my embarrassment by saying that her mom didn't care because she was old already. everyone there could sense how bad i felt and kept the snickering to a minimum after the initial outburst of laughter. now i can joke with my wife by saying she should wear very supportive bras so that her tits don't end up like her mom's.

In my case I am older than my father-in-law and he takes great pride in telling all his friends - it used to embarass the sh1t out of me - but have learnt to accept it and now I always remind him that my wife is a lot younger than his.

Not the funniest story, but awkard none the less... Whilst travelling in my GF's uncles car along with about 5 of the "poo yais" in her family, she thought it would be funny to ask me in front of everyone "Who is prettier, me or my mum?" in Thai. Then followed an agonising couple of seconds with everyone looking at me fumbling around trying to decide the best answer, before they all pissed themselves laughing. I suppose they recognised my nervousness and played a little joke, pretty funny really. Needless to say, I got my own back on her when I took her to England.

You never told us your answer. Who WAS prettier? :o

I walked in on my mother in law while she was dressing and got to see the whole show. she doesn't speak a word of english and at that moment all my thai went out the window. later while i was at the temple with the whole family she gave the news to everyone that the farang walked in on her and saw her sagging jugs. i was pretty embarrassed but they all knew it was an accident. my wife helped to lower my embarrassment by saying that her mom didn't care because she was old already. everyone there could sense how bad i felt and kept the snickering to a minimum after the initial outburst of laughter. now i can joke with my wife by saying she should wear very supportive bras so that her tits don't end up like her mom's.

I have seen my MIL's breasts more times than I could count! Also seen quite a few of the neighbours...seriously when they reach 60 they don't care who sees em! Your embarrassment would have been funny for them but probably because they know it's completely normal!