Briton Says Thai Woman Dumps Him After Getting His Bt17 Million

Jai Dee

Briton says Thai woman dumps him after getting his Bt17 million

A 63-year-old Briton called for help from the authorities to force a Thai woman to return his money nearly Bt17 million after she chased him out of her house.

Stephen Jones said he had met the woman in Pattaya in 2001 and decided to sell all of his assets in England and gave the money to her to buy a house and plots of land in Kalasin to live with her.

But the woman chased him out of the house two months ago after she had got all of his money.

He said he became broke and wanted his money back so that he could return to his homeland.

Kalasin chief public prosecutor said the woman could not yet be charged with cheating because the two had got married.

He said the Kalasin public prosecutor office would investigate to see if the assets had been bought with Jones' money or not and would see if Jones had willingly given the assets to the woman.

He said it was possible that Jones could sue the woman for equal divisions of the assets.

Source: The Nation - 05 October 2007

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mods - I think this should be moved to the jokes forum.

Stephen Jones said he had met the woman in Pattaya in 2001
decided to sell all of his assets in England and gave the money to her
But the woman chased him out of the house two months ago after she had got all of his money
wanted his money back so that he could return to his homeland

A 63-year-old Briton called for help from the authorities to force a Thai woman to return his money nearly Bt17 million after she chased him out of her house.

Stephen Jones said he had met the woman in Pattaya in 2001 and decided to sell all of his assets in England and gave the money to her to buy a house and plots of land in Kalasin to live with her.

But the woman chased him out of the house two months ago after she had got all of his money.

He said he became broke and wanted his money back so that he could return to his homeland.

Kalasin chief public prosecutor said the woman could not yet be charged with cheating because the two had got married.

He said the Kalasin public prosecutor office would investigate to see if the assets had been bought with Jones' money or not and would see if Jones had willingly given the assets to the woman.

He said it was possible that Jones could sue the woman for equal divisions of the assets.

Why dont hey just have a bin at the airport on the way in that says " leave all your money here and save your self some time " Edited by mikethevigoman

And i bet hes a bloke who wouldnt lend his best mate a fiver ! ,but they hand it all over to some issan farmers daughter, .deserve all they get,. i wonder if he made the classic quote when his mates warned him " no,this ones different "

And i bet hes a bloke who wouldnt lend his best mate a fiver ! ,but they hand it all over to some issan farmers daughter, .deserve all they get,. i wonder if he made the classic quote when his mates warned him " no,this ones different "

hey, i'm married to an isaan farmers daughter. what's wrong with a good ole' country gal?

hey, i'm married to an isaan farmers daughter. what's wrong with a good ole' country gal?

Absolutly nothing, i regard them in high esteem, i just wish i had one for a sister, i could have retired years ago ! :o ....as ive said before, the educated.worldly farang comes to thailand and an uneducated, non traveled country girl extracts all the farangs money without him seeing it coming, fantastic, :D

I suppose we should really show some measure of sympathy for our fellow human being. He now has <deleted> all - not a pot to p1ss in - he's 63 with <deleted> all hope of getting a job and even if he did how many years does he have to work to get a basic comfortable life? His only prospect is two years on the welfare until his pension kicks in then the rest of is life on a pittance of a pension (unless he's got a big private fund set up).

But then I hear his words to his mates "Oh she's not like all the rest of them. She'd only been in Pattaya two days when I met her working as a cashier and had never been with a man. She fell in love with me at first sight and came back to my hotel with me because she didn't want to lose me to any other girl blah blah blah".

There are liars, damm liars and Pattaya bg's.

survival of the fittest..its a dog eat dog world out there :o

I love my Thai wife and trust her. HOWEVER, would I trust her with the purse strings? My rule is and has always been to NOT spend more in Thailand than I can afford to walk away from. It is quite difficult to work up a lot of sympathy for a mature guy who absolutely must have left his brain at the airport. I'd bet he was warned many times and ignored the warnings. That's the MGID syndrome. Some are different but some are NOT different.

A rather sad or should I say, pathetic story of a man with enough years on the clock to know that the key to his ATM was between his legs.

He lost nearly a quarter of a million quid (243,000 pounds) and they could have had a reasonable life on half that.

However I'm sure that he's not the only one out here that is being slowly fleeced.

60 year old man meets a tart half his age who says she loves him. All of a sudden the money's rolling out. Car, motorbikes for family, house, mobiles for all and sundry. Drinks for the village, new buffaloes etc etc.

Then one day the dream ends and the nightmare starts. Not a pot to pi$$ in. :o

I am afraid I've little sympathy for the old fool. Thailand is well known as the place where you can make a small fortune as long as you start off with a big fortune.

silly Fool yes but did he really deserve this? The woman is evil no doubt-and yes I have nmet several thai who would do the same-and also many european women too.

Any guy who marries a pattaya prostitute is taking a huge risk-some may make good wives but personally I think the odds are against that.