Is Pepper Spray Legal In Thailand?

llothar

Do not try it on Thais? As they would love it. Phaet Mak Laey, Chob Chob (Very spicy, I like it) :D:o

That's funny. :D

I don't think they would like in their eyes may be in their mouth.

Is it? If yes, where can i buy it.

If not what else is legal for self defense?

In thailand if they want to steal from you - is more like stealth rather than by force. I'm sure they would sell them but don't know where. I don't know if the pepper would help unless you hold it in your hand all the time. It's too crowded in bangkok you might end up spraying somebody else.

Take some thai boxing class for self defense.

:D

Do not try it on Thais? As they would love it. Phaet Mak Laey, Chob Chob (Very spicy, I like it) :D:o

In thailand if they want to steal from you - is more like stealth rather than by force. I'm sure they would sell them but don't know where. I don't know if the pepper would help unless you hold it in your hand all the time. It's too crowded in bangkok you might end up spraying somebody else.

most street markets have them ,patpong has got many stalls ,as for being legal ,in thailand who cares .

most street markets have them ,patpong has got many stalls ,as for being legal ,in thailand who cares .

if you're looking for a weapon that is legal anywhere in the world ,then you only need a thick magazine ,roll it up a couple of elastic bands ,dont swing it you have to use a stabbing motion ,try it on yourself ,hurts like hel_l ,if the police stop you ,you only have the womens own ,almost as good as a 2x4 lump of wood .

I don't have problems with stealing but with some young thai guys from time to time.

Any recommendation for a good Sumo Wrestling school here?

Edited by llothar