Need Thai Gf Advice

OK gents, here goes my story. I just want your opinion on if I am being completley had by this girl or maybe, just maybe she is telling the truth. I met her outside of NANA plaza 2 weeks ago. She had been dancing in a gogo bar but after 2 am they closes. I walked up to her on the street smitten by her beauty and asked her if she wanted to come with me. She said yes and asked if I was hungry. She took me to eat which made me feel comfortable on my first night in Bangkok. . She stayed with me for two days I gave her the negotiated sum. It was a great time. I left for Koh Samui and flew her down a couple days later for a week vacation. She might be a hooker but my experience with this girl?was like being on the greatest honeymoon you could imagine, Great sex, all the time, great food and she was just like my lover girlfriend etc. It was pure lovemaking not ###### She made me laugh all the time and rocked my world. I really want to see her again. Now the part I need the opinion on. She says when she was 20, (6 years ago) she met a Dutch guy. He took her to Holland where she lived with him for five years. He was wealthy and they flew back and forth to Canada where he had a business and Thailand to see her family.. I saw the passport stamps and Visas to prove it. She still has 2 years on her Canadian visa and 4 years on her Dutch Visa left. She also spoke fluent Dutch. Story goes, she broke up with him a year ago but he has been sending her 10,000 baht a week. She has been using the money to build her parents a house. according to her, the day I met her was the first time she went to NANA to dance. That her and her girlfriend were home a couple hours north of Bangkok and were bored so they went to Bangkok to dance, drink and pick up some guys and money. She says I was the only guy she did this with ( I:m nuts to believe this, right?) anyway. The EX boyfriend Dutch guy called many times during the week we were together and got pissed at her for going to Bangkok ( I wonder why) and cut off her weekly allowance. She was distraught. no more free ride from him.. She and i talked about her coming to the USA and spending more time together. She wants me to come back to Thailand and visit her parents. I really had an amazing time with her but I am so afraid that she lied about everything and that I would be this huge sucker if I start sending her money. I thought about hiring a PI to check out her story . Please all you experienced men out there. Tell me what to do and what you think about all this. Andrew

10,000 THB a week even though they broke up a year ago? Your first night in Bangkok and her first time dancing? The so-called ex called many times and got pissed off that she came to Bangkok? Hehehe.. yeah right.

Sounds extremely dodgy to me too. So, I am with Nam Kao here.

I met this same girl as well , and my friend did too , and also his friend and his best pal too.

Is she called Nam ?

can you post her photo ?

i will if you will ... :D

Did she have brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin and a beautiful smile... ? :o

Q)she broke up with him a year ago but he has been sending her 10,000 baht a week. She has been using the money to build her parents a house.

A) Maybe yes and maynot not but since its not your money why do u have to worry???

Q)the day I met her was the first time she went to NANA to dance.

A) Maybe you are lucky pal , who knows ??

Q)That her and her girlfriend were home a couple hours north of Bangkok and were bored so they went to Bangkok to dance, drink and pick up some guys and money.

A) Maybe pole dancing are their only past time and sex making are good for diet too.

Q)She says I was the only guy she did this with.

A) I think she mean at that moment.

Q)

OK gents, here goes my story. I just want your opinion on if I am being completley had by this girl or maybe, just maybe she is telling the truth. I met her outside of NANA plaza 2 weeks ago. She had been dancing in a gogo bar but after 2 am they closes. I walked up to her on the street smitten by her beauty and asked her if she wanted to come with me. She said yes and asked if I was hungry. She took me to eat which made me feel comfortable on my first night in Bangkok. . She stayed with me for two days I gave her the negotiated sum. It was a great time. I left for Koh Samui and flew her down a couple days later for a week vacation. She might be a hooker but my experience with this girl?was like being on the greatest honeymoon you could imagine, Great sex, all the time, great food and she was just like my lover girlfriend etc. It was pure lovemaking not ###### She made me laugh all the time and rocked my world. I really want to see her again. Now the part I need the opinion on. She says when she was 20, (6 years ago) she met a Dutch guy. He took her to Holland where she lived with him for five years. He was wealthy and they flew back and forth to Canada where he had a business and Thailand to see her family.. I saw the passport stamps and Visas to prove it. She still has 2 years on her Canadian visa and 4 years on her Dutch Visa left. She also spoke fluent Dutch. Story goes, she broke up with him a year ago but he has been sending her 10,000 baht a week. She has been using the money to build her parents a house. according to her, the day I met her was the first time she went to NANA to dance. That her and her girlfriend were home a couple hours north of Bangkok and were bored so they went to Bangkok to dance, drink and pick up some guys and money. She says I was the only guy she did this with ( I:m nuts to believe this, right?) anyway. The EX boyfriend Dutch guy called many times during the week we were together and got pissed at her for going to Bangkok ( I wonder why) and cut off her weekly allowance. She was distraught. no more free ride from him.. She and i talked about her coming to the USA and spending more time together. She wants me to come back to Thailand and visit her parents. I really had an amazing time with her but I am so afraid that she lied about everything and that I would be this huge sucker if I start sending her money. I thought about hiring a PI to check out her story . Please all you experienced men out there. Tell me what to do and what you think about all this. Andrew

For christs sake mate, SHE IS A HOOKER.<deleted> her, pay her, forget about her. How weak are you to let a hooker occupy so much of you mind.

slap,slap ,slap..wake up !!

For christs sake mate, SHE IS A HOOKER.<deleted> her, pay her, forget about her. How weak are you to let a hooker occupy so much of you mind.

slap,slap ,slap..wake up !!

Good One!!!! Hahahaha.... :o:D:D

She also spoke fluent Dutch. Story goes, she broke up with him a year ago but he has been sending her 10,000 baht a week. She has been using the money to build her parents a house.

1. Do the math - 5.2 million baht - could have built two to ten house by now.

2. Have you even known a Dutchman this easy going with money - or anyone else for that matter? :o

3. What exactly is the visa question? ((found it in your other thread))

Edited by lopburi3

She also spoke fluent Dutch. Story goes, she broke up with him a year ago but he has been sending her 10,000 baht a week. She has been using the money to build her parents a house.

Lop.........think the maths is in need of some repair as well!! :o

Lop.........think the maths is in need of some repair as well!! :D

Never could get those powers of 10 right. :o

Ok one house +

And of course she could be real but can he ever support her standard of living? It is not easy for most girls to go backward.

why dont you tell us the bar and then we can all go and check up on her for you. Cant be too many girls speak fluent Dutch working in NEP.

Forget the private eye, we will do it a short time fee and you save heaps of money :o

10,000 baht a week? Sounds a bit strange to me. I thought Thais and expats talked about money in 'monthly' terms. Shouldn't she have said 40,000 baht every month. I dunno. Also don't know why anybody would want to pay transfer charges every week instead of just paying the charge one time every month. But anyway...

Possibly she's still married to this Dutch guy and she's gone to Thailand for a visit for whatever reason i.e. help build a house, visit sick buffalo, take care of dying family members etc, and she's simply gone back to her old habits for old times sake.

I've slept with a few women who were waiting for visas to visit their falang husbands overseas or, had come back to Thailand to visit the family but instead they visit their old working places for one of 2 reasons: 1) They want to feel wanted again from the attentions of punters. 2) They step up a rung on the status ladder when with other bg's that haven't yet caught a sucker falang.

Why would the ex(?) Dutch boyfriend/husband suddenly stop sending money JUST because he caught her out in Bangkok? Presumably because she's done something against his strict wishes. Why? Considering that they've supposedly finished a bf/gf relationship.

Did she have a Dutch sounding surname when you looked at her passport?

2. Have you even known a Dutchman this easy going with money - or anyone else for that matter? :o

No funny comments about the Dutch! lol.

But really, I cant believe these girls so much. If she wasnt a hooker then why ask money? She must have told the same story to a dozen guys!

come on ,think about it !!! think with your brain ,not your d**k.you knew this girl for a couple of days and you "fly" her down to samui for a week . presumabley staying somewhere expensive by thai standards. now your talking about whisking her away to america ,to add to her growing list of valid visas :o . the number of farang who fall for this b****cks is unbeleivable. you cant blame them ,they arent offering you the world ,youre offering it to them . IMHO ,do some serious thinking .

ask urself if u really want/die for her being with u?

if yes, step on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if she's sth beautiful magic occuring to u, why not take that?

but only one and last 'wise' (maybe) thing is to ask her the 'proof' that she definitely has nothing to involve with her ex

show her how deadly desire/love/lust of u having for her!

if u r real nice one, u will be the one!

the miracle doesn't happen so often

if it arrives to u, grab it knowing that nothing last forever

do ur best and no regret!

if it collaspes, it's just another lesson of life :o:D

"the way to love is to realize that it might be lost" --Only Love is REAL.

good luck.

G.F.B.