Why Ok For Thai Lady 2 "butterfly"..

BG or non BG type that you're talking about?

I've got lots of friends who are totally faithful to their boyfriends/husbands. Mind you, some of my single friends are still virgin. So, please clarify what kind of girls you're hanging out with.

Good God.. Working girls? And you ask why they go with men night after night? And you ask if they love money that much? They are not butterflying, for crying out loud. They are working!

Not all of us are gold diggers/bitches/money suckers. Jesus Christ... I feel like jumping out of the window now. Oh wait, this is ground floor..

Could it be because the money was not going into their pockets, but another girl's? Or if they were waiting for someone to rescue them, maybe they were not so happy to see that you were not up for it just yet? Take it easy, man.

[Elsie is at the fourth floor now]

Yeh mate...i understand that they work...its not the taking of the man...its the reaction they give me if i take another lady !!!.......like they all just go off....

:o

Coke take a very dim view if you drink Pepsi, likewise MacShite want you under the Golden Arches not at Burger Crap or Kan't Find the Chicken.

It's economics, protecting their market share, nothing personal. :D

Ok for Thai lady to take man night after night , even when they have boyfriends...

Not ok for me to take another lady....im a "bad man" if i do......even if i havent tried to be a b/f, just stayed with them a few nights......?????

Is it that they love the baht so much ????  :o

I would say, not only the Thai ladies.....

Other ladies as well ......

About the man:

not ok to take another lady.... this is more a problem of the man and his age.... when I was young, I could do it 8 times per night.... now 8 times is too much for me .....

and it is also a problem of your money.... why to pay, if you cannot do it anymore....

A man is somehow limited in his actions, a woman is not and can change her feelings and reactions easier towards different men.

Not all women consider relationship directly related to money, but many are like that.... (not only bar-girls, and not much difference comparing other women I would say)

By my opinion Asian women are less materialistic and more communicative than European or American women, this includes bar-girls as well. Some are indeed looking for a long-term relationship to get out of the bar-girl-life.

The problem is, that long-term relationship is much better, but a serious female partner is difficult to find. Some good luck is always required....

Dont worry STOCKY....she may wait and jump for a peanuit like you.....after all, your no low life are u, just someone who has a go from behind a computer screen......

I would say exactly the same to you if you were standing right in front of me.

If you're paying for it then it's a business transaction, if you think of it that way you wont get hurt. But just because the young lady puts on an advertisement that she wants you back, doesn't necessarily mean that she means it, nor does it stop you looking for a better offer! :o

I must have been thinking of just how BIG your head is STOCKY !!!!!    :o

Your English just improved remarkably so hello:

Siam Seatsniffer

Jeremy Spencer

Percy Morris

Darren McKenzie

Major Reginald Hunt

Johnny Moron

Professor Sebastian Mortimer

Comrade Vladamir Zharkhovsky

Python Lee Jackson

California Dave

:D:D:D

It's economics, protecting their market share, nothing personal. :D

Spot on. I have moonlighted as a taxi driver off and on for about 4 years now. I get to talk to a lot of strippers, and yes, that is *precisely* what it is. They honestly couldn't give a flying fluck about you. There are 2 equally important reaons tha they care, though. (1) the revenue :D (2) social standing, etc. They're gonna get pissed at the woman who steals their customer because its a lack of respect :D:o

Strippers in the States ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS carry with them an unbelievable amount of drama. (far, far more than Thai BGs, from what I've seen) I get my monthly quota of drama in a 10 minute cab ride.

..... What does a stripper do to her @$$hole before going to work? Buys him a 6-pack and drops him off at band practice.....

All a waste of cyberspace. I can't see anything enlightening, humorous or interesting about this thread.

Have to agree.

AND, whilst generally LC has something useful to contribute this is not one of those times I might say. (IMHO) :D

Have to agree as well.

But IMHO, I tend to talk <deleted> most of the time. Not that I was drinking last night though.. :o

SS....i have alawys found that the freelancers have some grasp of life and a least have some ambition in life.....they dont seem to get to hot under the collar when i decide to move on....Bg's just seem to see baht in everything and thats just the way they survive......Bg's are great fun to party with, so are most Thai ladys...and yeh i agree with u ...in the end its all just good fun.... :o:D .... and im not saying that all Bg's are the same... but they love the baht.... :D