Doctors Save Man With Vodka Drip

LeungKen

swallowing ethylene glycol doesn't sounds like a f...... terrible way to end it all.

in the 80s i worked for a few years in the african bush (Benue State, Nigeria = at that time utmost wilderness near the Cameroon border). my wife used to buy some wine (when it was available) of which we had a glass once in a while or served to guests. not knowing anything about wine we were surprised when one of the guests held a laudatio what kind of excellent wines were available in the wilderness. much later we found found that the "excellent" wine of austrian provenience was laced with glycol (big scandal in Europe). no side effects fortunately (until now).

:o

swallowing ethylene glycol doesn't sounds like a f...... terrible way to end it all.

in the 80s i worked for a few years in the african bush (Benue State, Nigeria = at that time utmost wilderness near the Cameroon border). my wife used to buy some wine (when it was available) of which we had a glass once in a while or served to guests. not knowing anything about wine we were surprised when one of the guests held a laudatio what kind of excellent wines were available in the wilderness. much later we found found that the "excellent" wine of austrian provenience was laced with glycol (big scandal in Europe). no side effects fortunately (until now).

:D

So what you're saying is, your top & bottom hoses aren't what they used to be !

Ironic that the guy finishes up on a vodka drip - being Italian I would have thought

Grappa would have been the go. :o