Mobile Phone Repair In Cm

calibanjr.

What's the easiest, most versatile (all kinds of phones, parts, etc.) shop for mobile phone repair in CM? I've lived here for over 2 years and never had a problem, now I need to fix my Motorola and might as well fix my old lay-about Nokia. Is there a place like MBK's magic 4th floor? I've seen Central Airport's area, any place better?

What's the easiest, most versatile (all kinds of phones, parts, etc.) shop for mobile phone repair in CM? I've lived here for over 2 years and never had a problem, now I need to fix my Motorola and might as well fix my old lay-about Nokia. Is there a place like MBK's magic 4th floor? I've seen Central Airport's area, any place better?

For the past couple of years I have all my phone work done by a young fellow in Icon Square. He started with a small shop on the second floor and now has a much larger one on the first floor, right hand corner as you walk in, without going down or up the steps. I've had several very old phones reconditioned by him, and never had a come-back on any of them.