Multi Entry Tourist Visa

I have a friend who got a multi entry tourist visa. He thinks he needs to leave the country every two months. Is it possible for him to get a one month extension, then leave the country after the month and then still get the rest of his visa validity? Sounds strange, I know, but somehow he got a multi entry tourist visa from Hull in the UK, not double entry but quadruple entry. He thinks that he is not able to do the one month extension in addition to the original two months of each entry. He somehow got the idea that if he does that then he won't get the full four entries. Opinions anyone?

I have a friend who got a multi entry tourist visa. He thinks he needs to leave the country every two months. Is it possible for him to get a one month extension, then leave the country after the month and then still get the rest of his visa validity? Sounds strange, I know, but somehow he got a multi entry tourist visa from Hull in the UK, not double entry but quadruple entry. He thinks that he is not able to do the one month extension in addition to the original two months of each entry. He somehow got the idea that if he does that then he won't get the full four entries. Opinions anyone?

yes he can get a 1 month extension on each entry.

if he leaves thailand and comes back for the last entry before the visa expires he will be fine.

No idea when his visa validity expires but I will have him check his passport. Thanks for the info, I thought he could do the extensions but not ever having had a tourist visa I didn't know for sure. Thanks!