Milford Paradise Hua Hin Hotel

peje

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience of the Milford Paradise Hua Hin Hotel ?

I'm staying with my family (2 adults & 2 kids 7/5 years) October 15th - Oct 27th, any alternative suggestions for accomodation with a family (2 bedroom) are appreciated.

Maximum rate would be in 4000:- baht range.

Kind regards

Per

(Sweden)

Milford is pretty far from town but no problem if you have a vehicle. I dont know if they have public vehicles for hire there. They do have a very challenging natural golf course if you play golf- toughest one that I have played in Thailand. Rooms were okay and restaurant service was very very slow. Food was so-so. They have large swimming pools that are kid friendly (shallow water for non swimmers).

Hotel was pretty empty during mid week when I stayed (about June 2004) except for some (500 or so) "freshy" coeds from one of the universities that were having their indoctrination week. Hope this helps.

• 7 months later...

Milford Haven is a HUGE metropolis hotel way outside town. Its not great for kids. (I have an 8 year old.)

Also, the beach at the end of the Pranburi forest park ther is a big rubbish dump. I would go for one of the small little places near the beach, especially the newly opened ones. Baan Bayan is beautiful though just a little above your price range, as is Casa Del Mare.

There are (almost) hundereds of possobilites in Hua Hin. Check out the smaller places, as they usually offer better service. We usually stay at Chom View as the rooms are reasonable and the pool is great for the kids. Its also right on the beach at Takiab.