Best Place To Buy Quality Racing Parts In Bkk?

yto13

hi all,

im planning to visit bangkok next month or sooner, and planning to buy some racing parts for my suzuki raider 150. it'll be great if you guys can tell me which specific store/ place i have to go to and check.

thx

There are a few (3) good bike shops near Saphan Kwauy BTS station, east side of the road that sell general performance parts. Have you gone to your local Suzuki dealer and asked?

Do you have anyone who can speak Thai? Suzuki Racing

hi all,

im planning to visit bangkok next month or sooner, and planning to buy some racing parts for my suzuki raider 150. it'll be great if you guys can tell me which specific store/ place i have to go to and check.

thx

There are a few (3) good bike shops near Saphan Kwauy BTS station, east side of the road that sell general performance parts. Have you gone to your local Suzuki dealer and asked?

Do you have anyone who can speak Thai? Suzuki Racing

hi,

i dont think my local suzuki dealer will have those kind of parts.

i need tuning parts to increase my hp kwkwkwkkwkwkwk.

vocalneal, if you know the shop name it would be great.

nope, i dont speak thai and no friends in bangkok. planning to go there for vacation and might aswell shop for my bike. also if anyone knows specific brands that produce good tuning parts for raider 150 it'll be helpful. so that i dont waste my money on buying low quality engine parts.

so far what i heard from my country and browsing inet, i've found LHK, kitty racing, TDR etc. anyone can help telling me which brand is the best for raider 150???

also is DBS muffler is the best in thailand? i mean for raider 150? cus all the shops in my country are saying that DBS is the best, im just asking for confirmation thats all.

sorry if i ask alot, i just dont want to regret after buying parts. better be careful than regret. hehehhehehhe

thx once again

• 2 weeks later...
anyone can help pls???

thx

YTO,

Short of me going to Saphan Kwauy and asking I don't think there is any more I can do. I still think if you go to your local Suzuki dealer and ask . What have you got to lose? Or get on a motorbike taxi and get them to take you to every motorbike shop they know. Ask around and find out where your nearest motorbike racing is held and go to a race meeting and see if they have a Raider class.

Where are you located? If you are not in a major centre then it will be difficult.

Have you gone to all shops in your area and bought every motorbike magazine? If in doubt go to the nearest bus terminal they will sell magazines there.

This is the same basic legwork that we must all do to find stuff. You can always do it sat infront of a PC.

anyone can help pls???

thx

YTO,

Short of me going to Saphan Kwauy and asking I don't think there is any more I can do. I still think if you go to your local Suzuki dealer and ask . What have you got to lose? Or get on a motorbike taxi and get them to take you to every motorbike shop they know. Ask around and find out where your nearest motorbike racing is held and go to a race meeting and see if they have a Raider class.

Where are you located? If you are not in a major centre then it will be difficult.

Have you gone to all shops in your area and bought every motorbike magazine? If in doubt go to the nearest bus terminal they will sell magazines there.

This is the same basic legwork that we must all do to find stuff. You can always do it sat infront of a PC.

hi,

if im in Thailand right now i wont be asking alot of questions. i would walk and go ask someone nearby about the shops. im currently in indonesia at the moment. that is why i have to ask to you guys who know more about bangkok than i am. i dont mind with the legwork really, but i just need some roughly destination to shop for motorcycle parts in bangkok, so that i dont get lost thats all.

in the first post i already stated, that i will going to visit bangkok soon.

i know i cant get enough information by sitting down in f

Edited by yto13

im currently in indonesia at the moment.

Where in Indo.

Silly question but if you are in JKT have you been to the motorbike shop district?

I can't remeber what it's called. If you are in JKT and don't know what area I am talking about I may still have a contact in JKT I can ask. Last year he got me a 115cc cylinder, piston and big valve head for my Honda Wave/Astrea.

Have you thought of posting same question on GT-Riders?

I found a guy in Pattaya who can get you an exhaust. What else do you need?

hi vocalneal,

yes im in jkt, and yes i already went to all the motorcycle shop district in here. its called kebon jeruk in jkt. :o

the problems are, all the engine parts that all the shop owner are selling, they said to me that if you want the part made in thailand it is much better in quality but more expensive. which i dont mind at all, all i want is to increase my performance a little bit. using small bikes is really nice and effective in jkt, as the traffic is a killer during peak rush hour. im sure you know what im talking about.........:D

so thats why im planning to shop for engine parts in bangkok, cus im going there for a vacation anyway. so i could spare 1-2 days just to look for engine parts and muffler etc.

i dont want to troubled you too much, really thanksful with all the information that you've given to me.

i think i just go to saphan kwauy and go shop by shop and ask.

i also check on google about bangkok bike shops, so its like a day trip for me. i dont mind about it at all.

the reason i post a questions in this forum, its just i think i need more information on someone who actually lives in thailand although i already have the google info for bangkok bike shops. dont want to get lost thats all. :D

GT-riders??? is that somekind of a forum?

one more silly questions, saphan kwauy is in bangkok right? :D i dont think i will be travelling to pattaya, i will stay in bangkok only couple of days then i will go to cambodia.

so thx once again.

I found a guy in Pattaya who can get you an exhaust. What else do you need?

hi vocalneal,

yes im in jkt, and yes i already went to all the motorcycle shop district in here. its called kebon jeruk in jkt. :o

the problems are, all the engine parts that all the shop owner are selling, they said to me that if you want the part made in thailand it is much better in quality but more expensive. which i dont mind at all, all i want is to increase my performance a little bit. using small bikes is really nice and effective in jkt, as the traffic is a killer during peak rush hour. im sure you know what im talking about......... :D

so thats why im planning to shop for engine parts in bangkok, cus im going there for a vacation anyway. so i could spare 1-2 days just to look for engine parts and muffler etc.

i dont want to troubled you too much, really thanksful with all the information that you've given to me.

i think i just go to saphan kwauy and go shop by shop and ask.

i also check on google about bangkok bike shops, so its like a day trip for me. i dont mind about it at all.

the reason i post a questions in this forum, its just i think i need more information on someone who actually lives in thailand although i already have the google info for bangkok bike shops. dont want to get lost thats all. :D

GT-riders??? is that somekind of a forum?

one more silly questions, saphan kwauy is in bangkok right? :D i dont think i will be travelling to pattaya, i will stay in bangkok only couple of days then i will go to cambodia.

so thx once again.

Go to < www.tygaperformance.com > send an email to Matt, he knows where the exhaust is and maybe could be persuaded to get you more stuff. He can mail all the stuff to you or find it and you can pick it up. If he can find some stuff he might even just tell you where it is.

Saphan Kwai is a stop on the Bangkok skytrain system there are three large-ish motorbike accesory shops that have most stuff for Thai bikes.

Or try < www.faddybike.com > but they are aimed at European customers so prices are well......

Edit. Just remebered where this link was < http://www.aseanmoto.com/main.html > most of their stuff should be available at saphan Kwauy but Bang-Na Trat is not far from the On-Nut end of the skytrain line in a taxi.

Edited by VocalNeal

• 2 weeks later...
thx for the info vocalneal, really appreciate it very much :o

YTO,

Found www.hispeed-piston.com they show 59.5mm and 60mm .

hi vocalneal,

i found the asean motto guy is the best lead i have so far. well he said he has all the racing kit for raider 150.

now i hope bang na trad is not very far from the city.

i'm planning to visit saphan kwauy first (following your suggestions) just see around and check on prices. after that i will try to visit bang na trad for this asean motto guy.

one more questions, have you heard about rama 2 road. i had another guy told me to go there and he said there will be quite alot of motorcycle shops for me to see around.

thx once again for your help

What you need I'm located at Rama II? Near Soi 43 or Bangmod Hospital

i need racing engine parts for my suzuki raider. i'm sure if you read my first post for this thread you'll understand.

@to vocalneal

yeah i've tried that forum, but no luck. already send an e-mail to the admin of the forum. dont think the guy understand english at all.