Help On Going Backwards!

funfun

just had someone put Mozilla dire fox on my comp and it loads 10 times faster than internet exp, prob i seem to have is going to the previous page, i had just looked at and prob 2 it dosnt seem to show at the top the http address of the site im looking at so i cant copy it etc.

any help mutch appre cheers

chris

with many programs / file explorers pressing the alt key at the same time as the left arrow key will take you back one level.

else hit the green arrow when your toolbars are set up as per the pic below. also that little down arrow beside the green arrow will allow you to go back several pages to the one you choose.

goingbackwards.JPG

with many programs / file explorers pressing the alt key at the same time as the left arrow key will take you back one level.

else hit the green arrow when your toolbars are set up as per the pic below. also that little down arrow beside the green arrow will allow you to go back several pages to the one you choose.

goingbackwards.JPG

sorted thanks very much for ya help, was on before so someone must have switched it off/ im gonna have to stop coming on this when ive bin drinking!

again cheers stu