Old Firm Game

Tatler

Hearts vs Hibs :o:D:D that was a great one.. :D:D:bah: guess you don't know?

Geetings Khun Tatler,

If I told you I was an Aussie, but that my father served with the RAF and was stationed at Newton Stewart for part of WWII, and that I had the first of many school holidays to Scotland in 1957, that I have enjoyed the writings of Sir Walter Scott, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Robert Burns and the contemporary novels of Ian Rankin & Stuart MacBride.

I have also, as a stage manager, "played Dundee for a wet week in the late 70's, love most sports but really enjoy football, and reckon that the "Big Yin" is one of the funniest men around.

Would that help you to understand my post ?

C'mon Hamilton Academicals

Cheers & Chok Dee Khrap

L.K. :bah:

Jimmy Greaves favourite team Ken " Up the Accies !" :o

The teams up in Scotland sounded so different to me as a little lad listening to the BBC football results on a Saturday evening

Forfar Athletic, Partick Thistle, Cowdenbeath

evocative names - I can almost smell the single malt from here !!! :D

its on live true visions truesport 3 (channel 63) at 6.30 according to their website

I've just checked myself and that is definetly the time and channel :D .

But another more important derby game is being played at the same time on truesport 1 at 6:30 :D:D .

They always try to have an early kick off for the derby games so we wont all be pissed up and leary , which is a good idea methinks :D . A bit diffrent in LOS though with the time diffrence , thats why I like to stay in and watch the game at home on derby night :o .

its on live true visions truesport 3 (channel 63) at 6.30 according to their website

thats why I like to stay in and watch the game at home on derby night :o .

know what you mean mate, cant stand watching the derby or manc games with non-reds. anything said against us and i start losing friends. a lot safer indoors.

too many times lost me head over years. feel sick allready

thats why I like to stay in and watch the game at home on derby night :o .

know what you mean mate, cant stand watching the derby or manc games with non-reds. anything said against us and i start losing friends. a lot safer indoors.

too many times lost me head over years. feel sick allready

If your around Bangkok or I'm in Pattaya round derby / manc day then we should both go out together and show the lot of em :D .

Spare a thought for the Australian International Scott McDonald of Celtic, making his "Old Firm" debut tonight, he has had a great start to the season scoring 8 goals (6 in the last 4 games), including a late winner over title holders A.C. Milan.

Good Luck Tonight Lad.

The cliff hanger tonight could be St.Mirren v Gretna - bet that's not True Sport !