Mbk Dvds Getting Worse?

dave111223

The last 2 Xbox 360 games i have bought at MBK (Madden 08 and FIFA 08) both haven't worked properly, the games alway crash with a disk unreadable error.

I also bought some DVD movies from another store, and almost all of them were barely working in my new DVD player.

I have about 10 Xbox 360 games all bought from the same store at MBK and the old ones all work well, but these new ones totally suck.

Anyone noticed this, are they using a poorer quality DVD or something?

P.S. I did return the DVD movies and they replaced them for me, and the new ones work fine (seem like they must be handing out the crap ones until you request otherwise?)

I plan on returning the 360 games also.

I used to buy some of thoose dvds but got kinda tired of the poorer quality of picture

and they almost never have dts soundtrack and never any extras. The reason why is

because they burn the dvds on dvd5 and most movie dvds are made on dvd9 which

is dual layer and can contain twice the data as a regular dvd. Now I only buy original

dvds. They are still very cheap in Thailand compared to my home country, I usually

pay around 300 baht for a newer movie and older movies can be found for as low as

100 baht so I dont see any reasons in buying pirate dvds. Speaking games, my views

are very different.

As long as you guy's use Copy DVD's/CD's what is to complain?

Illegal stuff produced with low quality machine or copy with an computer and software which need to bypass some copy protections, just for to save some money: there is nothing to complain about! Buy original and you've all rights to complai if something do not work!

I use some copy software as well but I wouldn't complain if this copy software do not work, produce some errors, not fullfill my requirement and so on. It's my own risk if I use any illegal stuff! And I wouldn't complain on an forum about that I use illegal stuff which barly never has the same quality as the legal stuff!

Although please keep in mind that there same forum rules about pirated stuff!

Sorry guys i gotta close this. A couple reasons.

possible legal problems with possible fake discs.

and

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Thanks for your understanding.