Lap Swimming Pool

Blessing village has a long nomral swimming pool. down the ghost road in bang rak

Blessing is a good exercise pool indeed. But you need to catch the hours when its not filled with divers, hahaha, witch is getting harder and harder since all the divingschools in samui seem to use it for school.......

Great pool though.

50 baht for one day use. 500 for the month. Open for public use 9-5. :o

Blessing village has a long nomral swimming pool. down the ghost road in bang rak

Blessing is a good exercise pool indeed. But you need to catch the hours when its not filled with divers, hahaha, witch is getting harder and harder since all the divingschools in samui seem to use it for school.......

Great pool though.

that's not bad. :D

especially when you consider buddy lamai is charging 100B a day for a 5hit, kidney bean shaped pool, usually full of kids.

Great pool though.

especially when you consider buddy lamai is charging 100B a day for a 5hit, kidney bean shaped pool, usually full of kids.

The Blessing is also kidney bean shaped. But a BIG and DEEP kidney bean.

I was in Fisherman's Village yesterday and there was one resort toward the western end with a really nice pool. It had a small parking lot between it and the road.

Great pool though.

50 baht for one day use. 500 for the month. Open for public use 9-5. :D

I was in Fisherman's Village yesterday and there was one resort toward the western end with a really nice pool. It had a small parking lot between it and the road.

Are you calling the gulf of Thailand Swimmingpool? :o

What resort is that?

And is the pool for public use or only residents?

Are you calling the gulf of Thailand Swimmingpool? :o

What resort is that?

And is the pool for public use or only residents?

Don't know the resort's name or if the pool is open to non-guests. But it's only about maybe 75m west of that Seaweed restaurant/bar.

Don't know the resort's name or if the pool is open to non-guests. But it's only about maybe 75m west of that Seaweed restaurant/bar.

Koheesti my friend, from seaweed 75 m west i can think of at least 10 goooood drinkingplaces. My only question is: how did you ever manage to be solber enough to see a pool, hahaha?

Where you out of money, or did you actually fel in the pool? Hahahahaha! :D . (Sorry buddy, have to do it, old habbit)

Ok, sorry, really of topic. Back to pools!

The hotel on the left of the lomprayah pier has a pool. Might not be the best excercise pool but the invironment sure is something else. Right on the beach. I used it sveral times when i ordered drinks. (quite good trick to use pools that are not public, but might not be the thing op ask for!!)

And while im at it, a pool that i havent seen mensioned in this forum before but that i think is the greates one on the island, also good for exercise, ban suan sook in the lake road! The exercise starts already with the walk up the stairs to the pool. Once you are up there its a view all over samui. Absolutely fanstastic and never crowded. I been there many times all alone. The lady there use to accept public use for a small fee but i havent been there for half a year now. Just thought it deserves to be mentioned as it is sooooooooooo great!! :o

• 3 years later...

try the Pool @ Santiburi Resort - Mae Nam - Olympic Size!

Is this pool available to general public? Costs associated with it? Any info much appreciated from anyone.

Cheers.

Santiburi is not available to public,it is furthermore oval and not 50 meters long, I would guess around 30.....

There's an absolutely enormous one, just off the beach...all around the island. And it's free! Admittedly, laps might be tricky though..... but much nicer than a pool!

Just be sure to avoid the water off Bangrak unless you want to get seriously sick.

Not sure how to spell it but petchaburi resort in Ban Rak (its the same name as the petchaburi pier/marina Ban Rak) has a very good lap pool for 100b a day and never has anyone in it. I now use Joy residence in Chawang whose pool is about 20m long and costs 50baht a day or 500baht a month this also includes the use of a small gym.