Maxnet Or Loxinfo? Which Best?

thaimate

i have a t.tand t line and at the moment use loxininfo at a cost of 1600 bhat a month ,has anyone any suggestions regarding maxnet ,are they better or worse ,ect .

any help appreciated ,by the way my t.t and t line goes down for at least 4/5 days sometimes and trying to get anything done is a nightmare .

i now know what the guys who made the p,g tips ad had to go through.

i have a t.tand t line and at the moment use loxininfo at a cost of 1600 bhat a month ,has anyone any suggestions regarding maxnet ,are they better or worse ,ect .

any help appreciated ,by the way my t.t and t line goes down for at least 4/5 days sometimes and trying to get anything done is a nightmare .

i now know what the guys who made the p,g tips ad had to go through.

Basically they all the same services under different names i.e. CSLox, TT&T, TOT etc

If you want the best, get CAT HiNet. CAT own all the internet infrastructure in Thailand.

There's a new SDSL (symetrical - DSL as opposed to asymetrical DSL [ADSL]). I have the ADSL 2Mb/1Mb service which is good for 2,600 per month. A friend of mine just had the 2Mb/2Mb SDSL installed last week and he gets over 1,700 Kb/s up and down all the time....for only 250 baht per month more (2,850). You'll require a special modem which will set you back about 7,000.

Basically they all the same services under different names i.e. CSLox, TT&T, TOT etc

Not entirely true. They all get delivered through the same phone lines (either TT&T or TOT), so if the problem is the phone line (which carries the ADSL signal) going down, it won't matter which provider you have.

If however the problems are at the ISP's side (i.e. dodgy dns servers, too high contention ratio's etc) it might improve by changing ISP...

CAT does not go over the phone company's lines but put up a dedicated line (for the sdsl anyway) so less problems there. I have CAT adsl 4mb/1mb and it works well enough, but even they every so often have troubles with speeds dropping etc...

CAT does not go over the phone company's lines but put up a dedicated line (for the sdsl anyway) so less problems there. I have CAT adsl 4mb/1mb and it works well enough, but even they every so often have troubles with speeds dropping etc...

My CAT HiNet (adsl) is indeed a dedicated line.

By saying it's the best, I'm saying it's the best on offer here in Pattaya. Mine goes down too and varies in speed, but it's a big improvement over my other TT&T Maxnet service.

I'm with TT&T Maxnet and things started off well but now the service is slow. TT&T customer service is aware of the problem but hasn't sent a technician to my home despite promising this on 3 occasions. As in 3 times they told me when they were coming but never came! The bill arrived rather quickly though.... :o