How Do U Block Other Members Posts?/

bkkbound04

I don't think I need therapy and I can skip over what some people write but I still wish there was a feature that would not show anything certain people write. I don't care if it's a thread they have started or one they are posting a reply in. Majority wise this is a great forum and supplies great information. I guess I'm tired of the twits responding with either non kind posts of peoples' death or the ones that talk about "leave if you don't like it" <deleted>. Some people on this forum make observations about "their" life with "their" wife or girlfriend and other people come out the woodwork and say "oh, you shouldn't make generalizations about the Thais that way" Sure there are a few fcukwits that make wrong statements but when it's just meant as a funny thing that she does or says that's not the norm for them, then don't jump on with all this crappe. I'm married to a very nice and well educated lady and she comes out with some funny thinds once in a while that I'm sure other people have heard.

Some of the people here on this forum need to be gagged or gag themselves! :o

It would seem to be a fact of life, that humans cannot exist without making garbage. Garbage pits help, ie. "BearPit", and polution is everywhere, including in this forum. '

It would be nice if we could enjoy threads more by excluding certain posters of our choice, and George did promise to look into this feature when the system is remodeled, but in the meantime, hold your nose as you scoll past the smelly garbage.

But there would be no one left on the forum then. :o

Deleting - or not viewing - posters on your own screen must be up to you, not the forum. Deleting from the forum is the privilege (?) of the moderators / administration.