Differences In Tastes

FarangNoi21

has anyone else noticed that farang like short dark skinned girls with big round heads and thai guys like tall light skinned girls with thin long faces?

is it because that is the opposite of what they grew up around and it changes attraction? how does the brain work that way exactly? the longer you stay in thailand, does your tastes change to match thai guys or does it stay the same?

has anyone else noticed that farang like short dark skinned girls with big round heads and thai guys like tall light skinned girls with thin long faces?

is it because that is the opposite of what they grew up around and it changes attraction? how does the brain work that way exactly? the longer you stay in thailand, does your tastes change to match thai guys or does it stay the same?

i like tall thin faced pale girls ,guess i dont like issan girls then :o

Well we all have different tastes when it comes to partners, you and i are a great example, where as i enjoy the company of woman i read in one of your previous posts that you are in are relationship with another man.

Whatever floats your boat.

Well we all have different tastes when it comes to partners, you and i are a great example, where as i enjoy the company of woman i read in one of your previous posts that you are in are relationship with another man.

Whatever floats your boat.

:o:D

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.[1]

The contemporary use of the term first appeared on Usenet groups in the late 1980s . It is thought to be a truncation of the phrase trolling for suckers, itself derived from the fishing technique known as trolling. The latter can be compared with trawling.

The word likely gained currency because of its apt second meaning, drawn from the trolls portrayed in Scandinavian folklore and children's tales; they are often ugly, obnoxious creatures bent on mischief and wickedness.

:o

Edited by AmericanGuy1066

Well we all have different tastes when it comes to partners, you and i are a great example, where as i enjoy the company of woman

"the company of woman"?... I guess that makes you an English teacher.

What does this thread have to do with English teachers? Or is this another attempt at trying to troll?

Interesting concept. I'm not an English teacher, but prefer the company of woman/women.

I now live in fear for your determination of my existence.

The last few gf's have been Chinese, Viet, Korean & Thai. Each have been far better company than any of the prior western lasses.

Edited by pgs

Interesting concept. I'm not an English teacher, but prefer the company of woman/women.

I now live in fear for your determination of my existence.

:D:D

I'm an English teacher, but I prefer sheep. :o:D

Edited by mrtoad

Well we all have different tastes when it comes to partners, you and i are a great example, where as i enjoy the company of woman

"the company of woman"?... I guess that makes you an English teacher.

What does this thread have to do with English teachers? Or is this another attempt at trying to troll?

When someone exhibits a poor control of the English language on TV, I just assume that they are an English teacher.

The last few gf's have been Chinese, Viet, Korean & Thai. Each have been far better company than any of the prior western lasses.

Perhaps you couldn't satisfy the Western women physically.

I would watch it if I were you .

next and before you know .

:o