Sv Application Sent

I have just sent my application on Monday 15OCT2007 and my departure date plan is 07NOV2007. I called and checked for the status today still in process. I know it's quite too soon but I have no choice as my career I have to work with my passport. As for now I can't fly I'm only staying at home only get a few HKG flight (earning only 30% of what I should really earn...so sad :D ) I'm now praying that I will get my visa all right then I can resign at the end of the month, but if they call me for the interview in months time how will I work while waiting? Will they consider my case they return my passport while waiting?

Anyway, here are the documents that I have enclosed with my application(I have removed the names) these document details are in my letter...

- My current and previous passports

- Original Birth Certificate of myself

- Photocopy of my residence registration

- Passport photocopies of (my husband)

- Birth Certificate photocopy of (my husband)

- Original Marriage Certificate

- Sponsorship letter from (my husband)

- Evidence of (my husband)'s employment and financial position in the United Kingdom including the originals of work certified letter, payslips, P60, and bank statements.

- Enhanced Disclosure Criminal Record Certificate of (my husband)

- Vehicle Licence of (my husband)

- Letter from landlord ; (his parents)

- Official copy of Land Registry

- Passport identification page photocopy of (his father)

- Passport identification page photocopy of (his mother)

- Tuberculosis Test Certificate issued by IOM

- Flight itinerary

- Job offer letter

- My Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of my certificates in order to prove/show the abilities to work in the United Kingdom.

- Evidence of my employment and financial position in Thailand including the originals of work certified letter, payslips, and bank statements.

- My mobile phone bills and records

- My T-Mobile internet account page

* This T-Mobile phone number is the number that I used in the United Kingdom and still using for receiving text messages from (my husband) which has an international roaming service. This is the reason why we do not enclose with this application of his mobile phone records because it does not show on his T-Mobile phone records due to the U-Fix rate.

- Calling cards that he used for calling me from the United Kingdom.

- Original e-Ticket of Air Asia for holiday trips

- Original e-Hotel Voucher and Receipt for holiday trips

- My duty schedule of March 2007 showing a flight to London (LHR).

- Photographs of the accommodation in the United Kingdom

- Photographs with description at the back of each photograph

- Printed E-mail of personal correspondence

- Letters with envelopes of personal correspondence

Does it sound ok? :o

Srisuda & Simon

You certainly appear to have submitted sufficient supporting documentation and should expect to hear something by 22 October. If the embassy decide they want to interview you, they will return your passport.

Scouse.

Scouse, this really makes me feel better :D I'm over excited and paranoid...my husband (Simon) always tells me to be calm but can't help it lol. Anyway, thank you very much for a quick reply.

I will keep updating of my process and wishing for myself and everybody else whoever in the same situation to be successful with the application :o

By the sound of your post you work for an Airline, and need to fly to earn money?

Surely if you spoke to the embassy, they would return your passport to enable you to work.

Once they have sighted the original and taken a copy i would not imagine that they still need it.

Have you explained this situation to them?

By the sound of your post you work for an Airline, and need to fly to earn money?

Surely if you spoke to the embassy, they would return your passport to enable you to work.

Once they have sighted the original and taken a copy i would not imagine that they still need it.

Have you explained this situation to them?

Aussie, yes I work as a cabin crew. I have not explained because in case I get the visa without any interview (I'm just hoping my plan to get there is next month). Anyway, if they call me for the interview, I will contact the embassy and explain to them about my situation. You're right that they will not need it once they have seen the original and taken a copy. They will only need it when they issue a visa for me. Thank you very much for your reply. :o