Anyone Interested In Kindergarten Football Tournament?

cjwong

Dear ALL Parents in Bangkok

I am exploring the possibilities to setup Kindergarten Football Tournament (likely to be a league) in November. The location will be at Nanbaten Indoor Futsal (http://www.nanba10.com) in Onnuj Soi 70. Likely date will be on Sunday from 12 noon to 2pm.

The objective of this tournament is to promote:

1. Sporting Lifestyle for our children.

Obesity is fast becoming problem for our society. It is best to make exercise as part of their routine instead letting them play computer games and watch TV all the time.

2. Opportunity to express themselves.

Usually, only kids with bigger build are given the chances to play for the school. Often, those born in the year end are those with smaller build are deny the chance. Hopefully, this project will allow all kids to be given proper football education.

3. Lack communication skills

Nowadays, children spent most of the time at home or with their parents. It is deemed to be unsafe for kids to play outside. As a result, some children does not possess the skill to communicate as their feel uncomfortable.

Hopefully, I hope this project can be developed to become a community for our children.

There could be some minimal joining fee to cover our cost to prepare Trophy, Medals, Certificate and Court Rental.

Let me know if you are interested in this tournament. We may consider organising for older kids too when there is a demand.

I was looking for somthing like that. However, our kids ar 9 and 12 years, which is probably not the age group you mean by 'kindergarten'. I think there really is a demand for your project. It is so difficult to find sporting activities for kids in Bangkok.

Dear ALL Parents in Bangkok

I am exploring the possibilities to setup Kindergarten Football Tournament (likely to be a league) in November. The location will be at Nanbaten Indoor Futsal (http://www.nanba10.com) in Onnuj Soi 70. Likely date will be on Sunday from 12 noon to 2pm.

The objective of this tournament is to promote:

1. Sporting Lifestyle for our children.

Obesity is fast becoming problem for our society. It is best to make exercise as part of their routine instead letting them play computer games and watch TV all the time.

2. Opportunity to express themselves.

Usually, only kids with bigger build are given the chances to play for the school. Often, those born in the year end are those with smaller build are deny the chance. Hopefully, this project will allow all kids to be given proper football education.

3. Lack communication skills

Nowadays, children spent most of the time at home or with their parents. It is deemed to be unsafe for kids to play outside. As a result, some children does not possess the skill to communicate as their feel uncomfortable.

Hopefully, I hope this project can be developed to become a community for our children.

There could be some minimal joining fee to cover our cost to prepare Trophy, Medals, Certificate and Court Rental.

Let me know if you are interested in this tournament. We may consider organising for older kids too when there is a demand.

Hi,

I do not know if it could interrest you but BSL (Bangkok Soccer League) is organizing a league running from October to ~ March.

BSL is divided in many leagues with kids born from 1992 - 2003 and play every Saturday morning.

You will find more details here www.bangkoksoccerleague.com.

Hope this post will help.

I do not know if it could interrest you but BSL (Bangkok Soccer League) is organizing a league running from October to ~ March.

BSL is divided in many leagues with kids born from 1992 - 2003 and play every Saturday morning.

This might be interesting. However, their website does not seem to work. Most links lead to an empty page. Are you involved in that league? Do you know if it is still possible to join the league or would we have to wait until next year?

This might be interesting. However, their website does not seem to work. Most links lead to an empty page. Are you involved in that league? Do you know if it is still possible to join the league or would we have to wait until next year?

Yes I'm involved and it is still possible to join.

Should you need more information, feel free to contact me.

My email is Marc email