Maid Looking For Work

rachele703

Hi Everyone,

Our maid has a friend who is desperate for work. She's ideally looking for a full time cleaning job (live out) and is available Mon-Fri. Her English isn't great - but she is learning.

I can personally vouch that she is very trustworthy (She stays at our house when we go away) and is also a hard worker (she helps our maid out a lot). She is also great with animals.

Anyway if any of you are looking for a maid or known of anyone who is, please PM me.

Thanks a lot

Rachel

Can you fill in the blanks for me?

Nationality & legal/work status if not Thai :

Can she speak (and perhaps read & write) Thai properly [ yes / no / she manages ]

Expected Salary :

Measurements :

Edited by Sanpatong

Can she speak (and perhaps read & write) Thai properly [ yes / no / she manages ]

Expected Salary :

Measurements :

I think we could have found her work Sanpatong, but if it doesn't work out, I'll certainly fill in the blanks for you...

Expected Salary :

Measurements :

measurements? :o

We may need someone end of the month, not positive yet.

Would be mostly cleaning and some laundry, centre of Chiang Mai.

Doesn't need to speak English and salary includes social insurance.

If she doesn't have work by the end of the month please just re post.

PS If she is 3ft 6" the dog will probably eat her for breakfast :o

Actually I have been seeking a maid for some time now as I worry about the workload my Tuy takes on but she is such a perfectionist, several have been sent down the road.

Huge community service work with the poor/children/elderly, an incredibly lazy pre-teenage son, an old fart of a husband (me) who barely manages to do the dishes and occasionally mop a floor, all laundry done by hand ("no need machine, Ken"), turning our yard into a virtual jungle with a little hand-shovel, cooking the most incredible vegetarian food not only at home but for her Buddhist temple that sells it, washing the car/motorbike/chopper/dog almost daily, mediating issues between her family members which includes trips to Chaiyaphum and back, assisting with homework and consultations with her son's teachers, managing our money in an incredibly frugal manner, finding the time to hug/grapple with me daily and remind me how much she loves and appreciates my lazy ass (my wording, not her's)..

If you or anyone knows of a maid who can stand up to the test of a perfectionist (or a doctor that prescribes downers), let me know willya? I was brought up to give more than I get but I am at wit's end here...

Not that I had any wit to begin with... :o

3ft 6 with false teeth (removable) would be ideal for me. :o:D

Hmm, I am beginning to understand why you have agressively pursued a friendship with me... :D

But then if I were any taller than 2'6", that voluminous overhang you call a belly would prevent me from being able to reach the cornerstone of your existence. :D

Edited by Dustoff

3ft 6 with false teeth (removable) would be ideal for me. :o:D

Hmm, I am beginning to understand why you have agressively pursued a friendship with me... :D

But then if I were any taller than 2'6", that voluminous overhang you call a belly would prevent me from being able to reach the cornerstone of your existence. :bah:

I could have it "nip and tucked" if it will help.. :D :D

Actually I have been seeking a maid for some time now as I worry about the workload my Tuy takes on but she is such a perfectionist, several have been sent down the road.

Huge community service work with the poor/children/elderly, an incredibly lazy pre-teenage son, an old fart of a husband (me) who barely manages to do the dishes and occasionally mop a floor, all laundry done by hand ("no need machine, Ken"), turning our yard into a virtual jungle with a little hand-shovel, cooking the most incredible vegetarian food not only at home but for her Buddhist temple that sells it, washing the car/motorbike/chopper/dog almost daily, mediating issues between her family members which includes trips to Chaiyaphum and back, assisting with homework and consultations with her son's teachers, managing our money in an incredibly frugal manner, finding the time to hug/grapple with me daily and remind me how much she loves and appreciates my lazy ass (my wording, not her's)..

If you or anyone knows of a maid who can stand up to the test of a perfectionist (or a doctor that prescribes downers), let me know willya? I was brought up to give more than I get but I am at wit's end here...

Not that I had any wit to begin with... :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...t&p=1601646

measurements? :o

Sufficient height to be able to reach those, umm, inaccessible areas? Fittings for a maid uniform?

The mind boggles... :D

3ft 6 with false teeth (removable) would be ideal for me. :D :D

Gonna tell your Mrs on you.

I'll tell your missus you introduced her to me if that's the case.. :D:bah: