Quik-fire Bbq

thatguy

I had been looking for a gas bbq for a while, and finally bought the Quik-fire 2 burner stainless model.

They have been mentioned in the forums recently, locally made in Udon.

They are truly a work of art. Sturdy enough to dance on, and hot as hellfire if you turn them up.

The heat is easily regulated, and the cook area perfectly fits two of those 1/2 sized stainless inserts you see on buffet tables,

I'm sure a full-sized one will use the same space. With the double walled top closed, this makes for a nice oven.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say,

I'm impressed, truly

tg

I had been looking for a gas bbq for a while, and finally bought the Quik-fire 2 burner stainless model.

They are truly a work of art. Sturdy enough to dance on, and hot as hellfire if you turn them up.

The heat is easily regulated, and the cook area perfectly fits two of those 1/2 sized stainless inserts you see on buffet tables,

I'm sure a full-sized one will use the same space. With the double walled top closed, this makes for a nice oven.

I'm impressed, truly

tg

So, where did you buy it and how much did you pay?

I'm impressed, truly

tg

How about posting a pic of it then. :o

I drove to Udon, it just fit in the trunk of my '93 accord. Had to tie down the lid. I'm sure you'd need a pickup to move the 3 burner models. These babies are welded solid, they don't break down, unscrew, go in a box etc. I don't have it handy, but Docs' mobi # is posted in a thread in the Issan forum.

These things not only work well, they deserve an industrial design award.

tg

I wish them all the best in their endeavors. Fantastic idea. :o

http://www.gasbbqthailand.com/

WOW, "thatguy",

What a wonderful post, we had better open a "Quik-Fire Gas BBQ Customer Hall of Fame", with "thatguy" being the first inducted Charter member.

Thank you so much, and it was great meeting you. Lunch is on Sawitta and I again if you should head our way when returning from Florida.

Thanks to the other fellas posts, as well.

You are all most certainly appreciated.

We aim to please our Barbecuing customers & friends.

Our best,

Doc & Sawitta