Visions Of Hua Hin

willieboy63

I put a post here a few weeks back looking for some advice on where to go,where to stay,and where to eat in Hua hin.Everyone was so kind with their advice i thought the least i could do was say how i got on.I cant remember the names of each individual person who posted but you will probably know who you were.

I went for Dune to stay at after a reply to my posting.well it was brilliant.We were the only people there and they treated us like royalty.originally thought we were a bit off the beaten track but to be honest its only a 15 min walk to the center,and the hotel would order us a tuk-tuk which was there in 5 mins if necessary.

We ate at baan isara,lets sea and a couple of seafood restaurants on the beach front in the city,and they were all good.The first two very good.The kings palace and the park there were great.i run every day so that was a perfect place for me.

The highlight had to be samroiyet.About 63 kms from Hua Hin you go on a really scenic boat trip and then take the big climb up the mountain to the caves which were really something else.

cha-am was good for a day.Spot of horse riding,bicycles and this was where i found out the love my girl friend had for jet skiing......two hours later!!

All in all great for four days.