Dentist-where And Price

Ritti

You will not go wrong at the Dental Hospital on Soi 39, Sukhumvit.

You will receive a free examination and the cost details for any treatment required.

They will not rip you off but they are not cheap, and IMHO they are certainly the best.

I drive from Pattaya for my treatment, so trusting and happy am I with their service.

Believe the days of one clinic being the best are clearly over - 30+ years ago it was Dr. Soms Dental clinic and that expanded to Dental Poly Clinic in later years. These days major hospital all have good dental facilities and major clinics are found everywhere.

I find dental treatment expensive in Thailand. I spent around 40,000 Baht on one tooth that needed root canal treatment + a crown and 6 other teeth root canal treatment only . I think about 40 k altogether. Not cheap. I think it took me 1 year and god knows how many trips before everything was finally done...

Clinics on every street corner. Shop around and don't go for the farang only center/clinics because these tend to be even more expensive. They're basically for the rich and famous. I'd recommend the dental clinic at Thonglor Hospital Soi 25 or something. The fees for treatment are listed just outside the entrance door of the clinic.

Shop around a little before making that dicision I suggest.

Edited by Flow

You will not go wrong at the Dental Hospital on Soi 39, Sukhumvit.

You will receive a free examination and the cost details for any treatment required.

They will not rip you off but they are not cheap, and IMHO they are certainly the best.

I drive from Pattaya for my treatment, so trusting and happy am I with their service.

Soi 49 perhaps??  Opposite Villa Market outlet.

DENTAL HOSPITAL

88/88 Sukhumvit Soi 49, Bangkok 10110

TEL : 0-2260-5000-15 FAX : 0-2260-5026

And, Loburi3, I went to Dr Som's clinic a couple of times, Suk Soi 23 wasn't it?  Still got some fillings he did.  Good work.

Mac