Why Are Tv Member So Shy?

YangYaiEric

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is there are too many links, forums, adverts and other crap here. I tried to fill in the profile page but twice was told something didnt exist or was too long. When you click to go back it has erased all your content so maybe the answer why people dont is its overly complicated.

I agree entirely. I joined up to answer a posting and was quite irritated over the effort required to fill in the information.

Since then I have never thought about it. Personally I don't mind writing about my interests and such but basically I am too lazy to fill in the info. Who bothers to read it anyway and for what use?

what i don't understand is that a male uses the picture of a female.

I've asked one member who does this and he reluctantly Acquiesced that he is "expressing his inner female". :o

My av is a ground squirrel with large nuts shouting 'Halloooooooooooooo ladies'.

So what?

Don't worry Qwertz, it's probably just your 'inner male' expressing itself ! What is I find a squirrel with bigger nuts than yours and put it on as my avatar--will you still be happy saying 'So what' ?? :D

I've asked one member who does this and he reluctantly Acquiesced that he is "expressing his inner female". :o

My av is a ground squirrel with large nuts shouting 'Halloooooooooooooo ladies'.

So what?

Don't worry Qwertz, it's probably just your 'inner male' expressing itself ! What is I find a squirrel with bigger nuts than yours and put it on as my avatar--will you still be happy saying 'So what' ?? :D

Aha! So there is a dominant inner male in me fighting for release.

Anyway, bring it on - my squirrel has a set of world beaters. :D

We did have a thread a couple of years ago when we showed our real photos but it was closed as was a thingy against privacy. We even had a competition about which was the best photo - If i remember i was number one for about 15 seconds, then Kerry D took over!!!

I've asked one member who does this and he reluctantly Acquiesced that he is "expressing his inner female". :D

yer right :D

I don't know if you knew this, but your avatar is a still from a video of a she male.......I remember seeing it on you tube or something......looks great till he/she turns around :o

So your expressing your inner something.....but it ain't female :D

TV members are not shy when it comes to free food and free booze. Take a look at the Aniversary Party thread in the News Clippings forum. There are members who have been around for 2 or 3 years and have less than 10 posts!!! Some have less than 5 posts!!!!!!! Really Big Contributors, oh, I guess they are shy. :o

TV members are not shy when it comes to free food and free booze. Take a look at the Aniversary Party thread in the News Clippings forum. There are members who have been around for 2 or 3 years and have less than 10 posts!!! Some have less than 5 posts!!!!!!! Really Big Contributors, oh, I guess they are shy. :o

[/quote

OOOUUUCH! :D

i'm not shy but i just can't be bother..! :D