Looking For A Puppy For My Son

Jareddiving

1. Bless you for being a kind heart and thinking of a homeless hound.

2. You might find than an older dog (8 mo.-16 mo.) might be better for your son. Puppies require alot of oversight because kids can play a bit rough sometimes, plus one doesn't know a puppy's true temperment.

3. Go to the animal section of TV. Ask and you will have loads of helpful advice from some very kind people.

There is a dog sanctuary very near lake Mapbrachan that has rescued soi dogs and puppies that I know would be very grateful if you went and took one so they could take some more in. The dogs there are all well cared for they have the vet treat any dogs that need it immediately they are all vaccinated and spayed and so lovely and well behaved.

It is run by an English guy and his Thai wife and it is not well publicized because they already have more dogs that they can really manage but they keep on taking them in because they are such nice people and can not bear to see the dogs suffering, but they have some very nice dogs and puppies which I am sure your son would love.

PM me and I will give you their phone number and directions (2 minutes drive from Lake Mapbrachan resort).

Thanks for all the information everyone!

This morning i went to look for the dog sanctuary/pound/kennel in Jomtiem but it doesnt seem to excist anymore.

Also their advertisement opposit Pattaya tai is removed. So i think they are out of business because they had to make place for some major hotels.

However i found a puppy indeed at Tony's dog pound on highway 331.

They have over 700 homeless dogs. It is just heartbreaking.

I had the choice over maybe 120-150 puppy's.

For the puppy i didnt have to pay anything. But donations are very welcome offcourse.

I brought them 50 kg of dry dog food (what was very well appreciated!!) and made a smalll donation of 1000 Baht. Because i just didnt know what to give.

I can recommend this place to anyone who likes to give a dog or puppy a new home!

They have so many different kinds of breeds, it's unbelieveble.

If i could i would take them all.

Thanks everyone!

We actually were there looking at kittens earlier today. Didn't feel any connection to the ones at Tony's, but eventually found a couple we wanted to adopt in the temple on South Pattaya road.

We took them immediately to our vet--an excellent, kind man on Third road close to South Pattaya road, perhaps 300 meters from the intersection of Third Road and South Pattaya road on the East side of the road. His name is Dr. Kriensak and he took excellent care of our last cat. He's one of those people who really loves animals, you can see by the way he treats them. He got our last cat through some tough times.

PM me if you want more details.

Edited by Jimmyd

Thanks for all the information everyone!

This morning i went to look for the dog sanctuary/pound/kennel in Jomtiem but it doesnt seem to excist anymore.

Also their advertisement opposit Pattaya tai is removed. So i think they are out of business because they had to make place for some major hotels.

However i found a puppy indeed at Tony's dog pound on highway 331.

They have over 700 homeless dogs. It is just heartbreaking.

I had the choice over maybe 120-150 puppy's.

For the puppy i didnt have to pay anything. But donations are very welcome offcourse.

I brought them 50 kg of dry dog food (what was very well appreciated!!) and made a smalll donation of 1000 Baht. Because i just didnt know what to give.

I can recommend this place to anyone who likes to give a dog or puppy a new home!

They have so many different kinds of breeds, it's unbelieveble.

If i could i would take them all.

Thanks everyone!

Good on ya! These places need all the help and support they can get.

We actually were there looking at kittens earlier today. Didn't feel any connection to the ones at Tony's, but eventually found a couple we wanted to adopt in the temple on South Pattaya road.

We took them immediately to our vet--an excellent, kind man on Third road close to South Pattaya road, perhaps 300 meters from the intersection of Third Road and South Pattaya road on the East side of the road. His name is Dr. Kriensak and he took excellent care of our last cat. He's one of those people who really loves animals, you can see by the way he treats them. He got our last cat through some tough times.

Didn't feel any connection to the ones at Tony's???????? <deleted>?? I wish one could explain how to feel connected to a cat... :o

Hi,

i am looking for a puppy.

Does anyone know a dogpound were i can find puppys?

I know i can buy them on the market but i thought maybe there is a place where you can buy a puppy that used to live on the streets who i can provide a nice home.

Thanks!

here he is ! this is a little beauty,he was born with no tail ! you can meet the mother, shes lovely,unfortuantly the father was killed by two other dogs a few months ago,. hes in patters if you are interested,. Sorry ,ive just seen you are fixd up, well done,

post-41326-1193411336_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikethevigoman

Didn't feel any connection to the ones at Tony's???????? <deleted>?? I wish one could explain how to feel connected to a cat... :o

You obviously no nothing about cats or being an animal lover of course you feel a connection if you care about cats or animal in general, have you ever had a cat or rescued a dying animal only to see it recover with TLC and good food and become a really nice and affectionate animal? There is nothing like it and there is definately a connection formed! Go wash you month out with soap!

• 3 months later...

Can someone please let me know the exact location or directions to Tony's animal shelter, her indoors is looking for a puppy and I would rather get save an unfortunate animal from a pound than a pet shop but I have no idea where this place is. An estimation of the distance would be appreciated too, I live in the soi nernplubwaan area. Thanks.

Can someone please let me know the exact location or directions to Tony's animal shelter, her indoors is looking for a puppy and I would rather get save an unfortunate animal from a pound than a pet shop but I have no idea where this place is. An estimation of the distance would be appreciated too, I live in the soi nernplubwaan area. Thanks.

I have 6 that will need homes shortly will be injected abd wormed etc.. i've got 5 dogs already so need to find homes for these ones.. they wont be large dogs and are very nice natured and pretty. all brown or all black

Any takers?