Lufthansa Website

filipef

A few days ago, i was searching for airfares on some airlines websites and i found Lufthansa prices were changing very fast (in about one hour difference or so), but i thought maybe i was wrong. But, last Friday, i checked prices again and i printed them, so i could be sure how prices changed (some times up, sometimes down): in 25 minutes, one fare rised more than 4000 (four thousand) euros!

And, almost every time i choose one airfare and i continue the booking process, the price also changes (not big differences, though).

Can anybody tell me what is going on on this? I come from Portugal, so there are not many choices to fly to LOS, so any help would be apreciated.

that may happen when one cheap booking class is full, then the next available booking class will be displayed on the website. it can as well happen, that somebody (who had a cheaper seat before) cancels a flight, then this seat on a cheap booking class will re-appear until somebody else books it again.

when it comes to intercontinental flights, it is in 95% of the cases cheaper to go through a travel agent or a big booking website than use the airline's website itself....

from Portugal, u could fly as well Air France or BA or KLM