View New Posts

KhaoNiaw

The View New Posts seems to have been out of order for a few days. Even when I'm on different machines the "Pages since your last visit" is growing steadily - up to 80 now, which is a bit annoying. I never actually log out and this has never been a problem before. Anything I can do to rectify this.

That is odd. I see 96 pages now with the last page dated on the 14th of Oct. Seems the default of Get Active Topics for Today is not working now. I always have seen just the posts for Today and a few of Yesterday when using View New Posts. Wonder if it has to do with the change of number of posts shown per page now.

There is a known bug in the newst version of our forum software that relates to the topic markers, forum markers, and post markers. It will cause certain topics or posts to show the unread/read status incorrectly.

We have patched the forum software a few days ago already.

Solution:

Please note for it to work correctly for some users, these users must click the "Mark all posts as read" link at the bottom-right of the forum, above the board statistics. Or just click here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...gin&CODE=05

This will only need to be done once for any affected user.