What's Happened To Bedlam?

simon43

Well, it was on my forum list a few weeks ago, and now I can't find it! I enjoyed lurking in the shadows . . .

Or maybe I've upset George and he's demoted me to junior newbie, with no access rights anymore...

Simon

Well, it was on my forum list a few weeks ago, and now I can't find it! I enjoyed lurking in the shadows . . .

Or maybe I've upset George and he's demoted me to junior newbie, with no access rights anymore...

Simon

You haven't minimized it on the forum list by accident have you?

There is several of us that have lost access, so you are not alone Simon43. Everyone for different 'reasons'.

In your case your stopped sponsoring probably 'accidently' meant you lost you postcount-dependant access to Bedlam too...

There is several of us that have lost access, so you are not alone Simon43. Everyone for different 'reasons'.

In your case your stopped sponsoring probably 'accidently' meant you lost you postcount-dependant access to Bedlam too...

nothing wrong with bedlam ,its at the bottom of the page .

Not for those that have lost access for various reasons.

I think it's a preparation for the Premium Service... :o

Edited by TAWP

Not for those that have lost access for various reasons.

I think it's a preparation for the Premium Service... :o

what are some example of people losing access for "various reasons" ? first I heard of it :D

Does one get into Bedlam automatically or does one have to go through an initiation ceremony ?

This is also the first I have seen or heard of Bedlam and I thought I had more than the required 500 posts. I surely look strange enough. :o

Does one get into Bedlam automatically or does one have to go through an initiation ceremony ?

This is also the first I have seen or heard of Bedlam and I thought I had more than the required 500 posts. I surely look strange enough. :o

Depends which lodge you belong to :D

It's automatic.

I can access Bedlam from the forum list but when I click on "View New Posts" Bedlam topics never show. This has only happened since the server upgrade.

Actually the Bedlam topics have been removed from View New Posts for several months now.