Friendship Supermarket

begsaresponse

I doubt it !

However, the addition of Villa will step up the competition between the three Farang orientated shops.

There again, they may form a cartel ... we need to watch out for that :o

Naka.

Wow - cartel

I saw a "drug store" in the new Villa

Didn't know the Columbians had moved into town

No wonder their prices are not to be sniffed at

I have been in Villa, and to me it seems comparable to friendship, but with a much better fresh meat department, vegetable dep. and delicatessen.

It's also more expensive. It also has more exotic stuff

As an aside, yesterday when doing my shopping in Foodland (big spender there for my business) the manager came over, asking if I found everything I need, and if I have special requests he would make sure they would arrange it and stock it in the future! They are always very courteous, but never went that far!

I have been in Villa, and to me it seems comparable to friendship, but with a much better fresh meat department, vegetable dep. and delicatessen.

It's also more expensive. It also has more exotic stuff

As an aside, yesterday when doing my shopping in Foodland (big spender there for my business) the manager came over, asking if I found everything I need, and if I have special requests he would make sure they would arrange it and stock it in the future! They are always very courteous, but never went that far!

I'm sure The Villa will force their opposition to step up their customer relations. Good news all round for all customers. :o

I doubt it !

However, the addition of Villa will step up the competition between the three Farang orientated shops.

There again, they may form a cartel ... we need to watch out for that :o

Naka.

Wow - cartel

Please assure me that your understanding of the word Cartel goes further than your comments above would suggest :D

Naka.

Foodland's checkouts are the best. It's a great combination of good staff and an efficient setup.

Wow - cartel

Perhaps they could play Sir Edward Elgar's Cocaigne Overture over the speakers? :o

Friendship often pisses me off. For instance, on Wednesday evening I went there to buy the "Weekly Telegraph" as I always do at that time. The package of new papers was lying on the counter so I moved it in front of one of the assistants with the request to open it please. Seven minutes later it had not been touched! So I replaced all my grocery shopping, shrugged my shoulders and drove to Villa. The "Telegraph" was already on the rack, so Friendship's loss was Villa's gain. Does anybody care?

I still like friendship better for regular shopping it is much cheaper than Villa but I also go in to Villa for more exotic stuff I think there is a place for both in Pattaya and I like Foodland but I think Friendship is cheaper for a big shop or everyday groceries (western style).

Competition between these supermarkets has got to be good for the customer I think.

I still like friendship better for regular shopping it is much cheaper than Villa but I also go in to Villa for more exotic stuff I think there is a place for both in Pattaya and I like Foodland but I think Friendship is cheaper for a big shop or everyday groceries (western style).

Competition between these supermarkets has got to be good for the customer I think.

illa has New Zealand Shoulder Lamb, frozen at an excellent price of around 500 Baht. These can be cut into shoulder chops, wich is excellent on the BarBQue.

Barry