Calling All American Combat Vets In Chiang Mai

Dustoff

I know this has come up before but the latest news is good indeed.

The Chiang Mai Post of the American Veterans of Foreign Wars is now becoming a reality. If you are a married veteran of any foreign war, in any theatre, anywhere and living in Chiang Mai, reading this is a must!

Spouses of American combat vets are eligible for benefits you, or they, may not even be aware of and the VFW Service Officers here in Thailand are of incredible help to especially Thai or other foreign nataional wives in the event of your passing. Membership is inexpensive and the best insurance you can have that your spouse will receive whatever death benefits are coming to them as a result of your service.

The VFW is a non-profit service organization, not a branch of the American government or military and is there to serve you and your spouse when you go down, brothers.

I know that my loving Thai wife, as much as I try to teach her, will be ill-equipped to deal with suddenly being alone in terms of death certificates, notification of the American Embassy, forms and applications to the US Veterans Benefit Administration not to mention dealing with bank accounts, wills, probate, etc. after the passing of her American husband. For me, contact with this organization, if not membership, is absolutely essential.

If you care about the future of your spouse after you are comfortably dead, send me a personal mail for more information.

Trust me, you will be glad you did...

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies...Bad day all day yesterday..Older daughter off to Bagdad for the third time in a couple weeks....just found out and had seen that you were on the forum a couple times so alittle venting...again my apologies for the rudeness...Jack

• 4 weeks later...

I am coming to eventually live in Thailand and this issue worries me greatly. I served at Ubon RTAFB during the Vietnam was and and now am a 100% disabled Veteran. My name is William***too much personal information***USAF Jacksonville, Fl.

I can not get a decent word from anyone on this board about help finding us a safe house to rent next summer, we are coming over for six months to check the safety out etc. I have a home here in Florida and the market here is dead in the water. I would love to talk to you sir. Have heard some bad things stick up and robberies etc. I do not go women chasing been married a long time. I might have, ain't talkin bout it no more. I love my wife want peace now and some friends thats all.

thank

William

I know this has come up before but the latest news is good indeed.

The Chiang Mai Post of the American Veterans of Foreign Wars is now becoming a reality. If you are a married veteran of any foreign war, in any theatre, anywhere and living in Chiang Mai, reading this is a must!

Spouses of American combat vets are eligible for benefits you, or they, may not even be aware of and the VFW Service Officers here in Thailand are of incredible help to especially Thai or other foreign nataional wives in the event of your passing. Membership is inexpensive and the best insurance you can have that your spouse will receive whatever death benefits are coming to them as a result of your service.

The VFW is a non-profit service organization, not a branch of the American government or military and is there to serve you and your spouse when you go down, brothers.

I know that my loving Thai wife, as much as I try to teach her, will be ill-equipped to deal with suddenly being alone in terms of death certificates, notification of the American Embassy, forms and applications to the US Veterans Benefit Administration not to mention dealing with bank accounts, wills, probate, etc. after the passing of her American husband. For me, contact with this organization, if not membership, is absolutely essential.

If you care about the future of your spouse after you are comfortably dead, send me a personal mail for more information.

Trust me, you will be glad you did...

Edited by sbk

I am coming to eventually live in Thailand and this issue worries me greatly. I served at Ubon RTAFB during the Vietnam was and and now am a 100% disabled Veteran. My name is William ***too much personal informtion**USAF Jacksonville, Fl.

I can not get a decent word from anyone on this board about help finding us a safe house to rent next summer, we are coming over for six months to check the safety out etc. I have a home here in Florida and the market here is dead in the water. I would love to talk to you sir. Have heard some bad things stick up and robberies etc. I do not go women chasing been married a long time. I might have, ain't talkin bout it no more. I love my wife want peace now and some friends thats all.

thank

William

I have a private mail coming at you in a few minutes, William.

Thanks for your interest.

Sorry - I need to close this topic. I fear it falls foul of ThaiVisa rules and regs:

7) .....SNIP..... commercial or for-profit advertisements, .....SNIP..... and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com.