Brussels -bkk - Brussels

Flow

I used to do that route 5 times a year - always used TG except at SARS time when KLM were giving their flights away.

Last month went Sing-BRU so flew to AMS and got the train AMS-BRU - I beat the girl to the hotel who landed in AMS before me but waited to fly to BRU

How about KLM or China Air to AMS?

I need a cheap return for Brussels - BKK - Brussels.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I personnely I flight TURKISH already 4 times because of the convienend with connections BKK-IST waiting time about 2 hours the IST-BRU theis aircraft BKK-IST are airbus between IST-BRU they are pity only old boeings 737

p.s. there price is not too bad srevice aboard is so so

flight times BKK-IST about 9 Hrs

IST-BRU about 3 Hrs

gdk

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I personnely I flight TURKISH already 4 times because of the convienend with connections BKK-IST waiting time about 2 hours the IST-BRU theis aircraft BKK-IST are airbus between IST-BRU they are pity only old boeings 737

p.s. there price is not too bad srevice aboard is so so

flight times BKK-IST about 9 Hrs

IST-BRU about 3 Hrs

gdk

I agree with that. I was reluctant to fly TURKISH, due to their bad name and poor safety record (rank 50 out of the 50 biggest airlines), but when I finally did fly with them, (cause the schedule was extremely convenient from my european home town, and they allow 30 Kg check-in-luggage for ALL passengers) I was surprised how good it was. short transit time at istanbul, and both aircraft quite new, an A340 on the IST-BKK leg, and a B737-800 to my European home town.

food was very good on the short-haul-flight, but it sucked a lot on the IST-BKK flight (some nasty and tasteless cold platter only, no warm meal, and then a poor breakfast).

if their discounted one-way-fares would not have been going up 30%, I would probably fly them all the time, particularly now, as they are about to become a full member of Star Alliance, starting 1st Jan. of 2008

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I completely forgot about the Travel Agent I used a lot when I lived in Brussels

Wabie Travel

02 513 9699

Ask for a girl called "Toe" (sp?) - Vietnamese girl who goes the extra mile to get good prices and service. Tell her the english guy who went to Thailand a lot put you on to her - she will remember (I think)

Edited by Prakanong

I used to fly Qatar BKK-DOH-CDG and TGV to Brussels because Qatar is so dam good.

But the extra hassle of the train got me to try Ethihad BKK-AUH-BRU, no complaints whatsover.

Since June 2007 they have good connection, 2 hours between planes at AUH.

They had a promotion I missed flying sept-oct for 27250 baht, I paid 30900...

I had 27kgs on the way to BKK in cattle class without any remarks on weight, not so flying Air Asia to Udon....

Will fly them again next year unless Qatar opens a route DOH-BRU (possible, prince Filip will be on a mission to Qatar this week)