Want To Rent In Hua Hin

todnoi

My wife and I would like to rent a condo in Hua Hin Blue Lagoon or some place new, clean, nice decoration for one year to one and a half years, starting from 14 Dec 2007-14 Dec 2008, for two people, no kid, no pets, no smoking, (immaculate people). We are presently building a home in Hua Hin. The building process will take no less than one year. contact us by PM

• 1 month later...

We have a condo for rent at the Hua Hin Blue Lagoon. Please iview our listing with additional information and pictures at: Hua Hin Properties - JMPT Holding Limited Partnership

1outside%20view.JPG

We also have a house in Khao Tao that you may consider: Please view our listing with additional information and pictures at: Khao Tao House - JMPT Holding Limited Partnership

The rental price of our Khao Tao house is 30,000 THB/Month with a year contract. Hua%20Hin%20House1.jpg

Please contact us at: Prisana Nuechterlein

Phone: 66-81-843-6349

My wife and I would like to rent a condo in Hua Hin Blue Lagoon or some place new, clean, nice decoration for one year to one and a half years, starting from 14 Dec 2007-14 Dec 2008, for two people, no kid, no pets, no smoking, (immaculate people). We are presently building a home in Hua Hin. The building process will take no less than one year.