Which Is The Best Plastic Surgery Clinic At Bangkok?

plutology

hi all,

To all generous people in Bangkok, please kindly tell me which plastic surgery clinic in bangkok is the best and top rank in bangkok?

Please provide me the most updated and accurate information.

I am from singapore, so i need you help in searching for the best clinic.

Currently i have one in mind, which is pichet, bangkokplasticsurgery. Any idea the reputation of this hospital?

Anyone can serious ly help me? I wan to do eyes and nose plastic surgery,.

Please help me

plutology:

Personally I wouldnt nor would my friend or partner EVER go to Pichet. Pichet is a nice guy from appearances and responds to emails etc well. However once you meet him there are little holes in his story and everything seems like a sales pitch THOUGH he does give you the choice to do whatever. Also read some negative stories about him and his work but that was mainly due to SRS.

What would you like to do with your eyes?

eg Do you want upper bleph? Lower Bleph? upper and lower bleph? previous work correction? Do you want to make them bigger and longer appearing?

What would you like to do to your nose????

Do you want it narrower? Do you want your bones broken and readjusted? Do you want the bridge to be higher Silicone or graft? Do you want the area between your eyes higher silicone or graft? Do you want your tip higher and more refined? Do you have any functional problems with your nose eg cant breathe perfectly through both nostrils? Are you asian? Have you had any previous nose work ever?

There are many things to consider. The hospital doesnt matter. Its what you want to get done and what you had done before and finding the best surgeon for those procedures. The best surgeon doesnt necessarily mean he/she would be in the best or most famous hospital.

CLEARLY find a nose you like and you want. If theres one thing I have learnt and seen repeatedly is most people who dont have a clear idea of what kind of nose they want almost never are completely happy with the surgeons result why? because they had some little clue but not a lot so they left it to the surgeon saying something like " I want to look beautiful with narrower nose and higher tip" "I want to look natural" "I want the nose to fit my face" etc. SURGEONS ARE HUMAN AND WHAT THEY MAY THINK YOU WANT OR LOOKS BEAUTIFUL MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS YOU. So its very important for you to look around check photos, check actress noses, check magazines and FIND EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF NOSE YOU WANT! Then when you go to the surgeons you can show them exactly what you want and see whats possible.

What would help greatly is if you post a photo of your face you can blank out your eyes or something and we could offer advise as to what you might want to consider.

I would go along with Yanhee

Dont recommend people to just a hospital. A hospital is meaningless the surgeon is what matters.

eg Bumrungrad is the most popular and well known hospital but doesnt mean all the surgeons are excellent. Similarily Yanhee though has many more cases of plastic surgery doesnt mean every surgeon is awesome or excellent.

It also depends on the extent of work you want done. A simple straight forward case anybody could probably do adequately. A complicated case not many can do and thats where skill and expertise shows.

eg Friend had gone to Yanhee to a few doctors. Each one told him cant be done(rhino work). Initially even the same surgeon a year ago told him get chin done and a year later he said no you dont need chin done.

Greechart simply shrugged him off and stated hes handsome and a man and shouldnt be concerned about things and when he explained look at my nose the guy further just stated cant be done.

Not every surgeon is the best for every procedure and a hospitals name is meaningless. Its the surgeon that matters. And ofcourse the changes YOU want and how complicated the case is further restricts your choice of surgeon.