New E-mail Cc Fraud Scam

Samuian

Well I got this one:

Hello Dear executive,

I will like to make a reservation in your facility for accomodation for the Playboy Playmates 2008 tour. We will be bringing 10 of the finest blonde fake breasted shaved nubile starlets to your hotel for a total of 6 days, plus two balding overweight photographers. We have hear of the Deli Darba Indian Restuarant and Guest House through our media department and would like to arrange as follows:

Arrival date: 20th of May 2008.

Departure date :26th of May 2008.

Number of nights:5 nights.

Number of Room: 5 suites, with our girls sleeping 2 up in each room; 2 double rooms for photographers

Type of Room: Single king size bed in each suite

Number of Guest: 12 total

Special requests: please ensure all rooms are labeled with single letters, as the starlets cannot read more than 1 letter. Please provide sensual massage oils, ill fitting too small bathrobes and extra pillows stuffed with feathers in the suites. Spare maid costumes in each room would be a plus.

Please confirm availability and get back to me with your rates and total cost so that i can issue you my credit card details for a deposit payment. I am sure we can arrange some promotional aspects for your hotel, as the Deli Darba Indian Restuarant and Guest House is a well known tourist attraction throughout the western world.

Would damage to the pillows be acceptable?

Kind Regards, Hugh Heffner

reply:[email protected]

Scam, YES or NO?

My guess is: It is probably legit. After all, why wouldnt' he have Theheff as his hotmail address?