Taxi / Minivan Service Required...any Recommendation

grahamcooke

I am arriving at Laem Chabang port on December 20th and I need to hire the services of a Taxi/ minivan to transport my wife and I to Jomtiem Pattaya after our cruise. We need a big vehicle preferably a minivan as we will have 4 suitcases and so would not fit into a normal "taxi meter" size Bankgkok Taxi.

I have never been there before but I understand Laem Chabang is about 25 minutes by taxi from Pattaya.

Can anyone recomend a decent taxi service with an email address to enable me to make an advance booking please?

Before anyone reminds me that ThaiVisa has partnered with its own taxi service/ limo hire I might say that I tried to book those guys. Unfortunately they wanted me to provide my credit card number, security number and a specimen of my signature in advance and the booking form did not make it clear whether they intended to seek immediate payment with this information or merely hold it on their files for security as hotels often do. Having had my credit card cloned last year and used in Bangkok I am unwilling to provide this information.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Once again its a big vehicle I am looking for.