Briton Injured After Falling From 4th Floor Of Hat Yai Hotel

george

Briton injured after falling from 4th floor of Hat Yai hotel

HAT YAI: -- A British tourist was severely injured late Saturday after falling from the fourth floor of a hotel.

Police said Wilson Vincent, 37, was severely injured after falling from the fourth floor of the Hat Yai Garden Hotel at 11:40 pm.

He was rushed to the Songkhla Nakharin Hospital.

Hotel staff told police that the man drank alone in the hotel's restaurant and left the restaurant without paying the bill yet. Five minutes later, the staff heard a loud noise on the ground floor and saw the body of the man.

Police said the tourist might try to commit suicide.

-- The Nation 2007-11-03

On deeper reflection, I realized my response wasn't appropriate here. Not everyone will understand the gallows humor that can easily be adapted here.

I hope the bloke in question recovers from his injuries, and sorts out what motivated him to jump in the first place.

On deeper reflection, I realized my response wasn't appropriate here. Not everyone will understand the gallows humor that can easily be adapted here.

I hope the bloke in question recovers from his injuries, and sorts out what motivated him to jump in the first place.

I share your concern for the gentlemans health, but thought your initial response was quite acceptable, only a mealymouthed git could seriously object.

I share your concern for the gentlemans health, but thought your initial response was quite acceptable, only a mealymouthed git could seriously object.

if he wanted to top him self should of got a higher room ..........

• 1 month later...

if he wanted to top him self should of got a higher room ..........

Maybe he was afraid of heights...