Please Santa, Bring Me A Dream!...

YangYaiEric

What sort of things are you guys looking for this Christmas period? What special 'Something' will Santa bring you in his bag ?

Those of you with kids know the joys of giving presents to them, but what about us, the parents :o

I'm looking for him to bring me a dream :D .

id love to spend christmas with my family. 1998 was the last time i saw my family at christmas and due to the industry i work in, unfortunately thats our busiest time so i just get that time off.

thats what i want for christmas.

Me too, Donna. Last time I spent Christmas with my family was 1992. My nephew, who was 11 years old at the time, is now getting married, his sister, who was 3, is now in University. :o

My Christmas dream is to spend it with my family.

Fark Christmas was something when i was 10 years old. After growing up i dont really celebrate it, but its a good excuse to have a barbie and get blind with your mates. But I guess when i have children I might have to start listening to those dam christmas carols.

Those carols drive me insane, cant they bring out new ones or something

Fark Christmas was something when i was 10 years old. After growing up i dont really celebrate it, but its a good excuse to have a barbie and get blind with your mates. But I guess when i have children I might have to start listening to those dam christmas carols.

Those carols drive me insane, cant they bring out new ones or something

for xmas i want my kids to visit ,they tell me they are coming anyway.

tbh, after having a baby nearly 6 months ago I would like santa to bring me a full nights kip. My lovely angel son sleeps from 7pm till 7am with very rare middle of the night wakeups but for some reason I just can't stay asleep all night & wake several times to make sure the monitor is working :D Anyone know when this will pass please cause I am in need of a full nights sleep..... :o