Visa Run

hi i'm from belgium and i wanted to know, where to go to do a visa run

iff i have my 60 days + 30 i wanted to go to cambodja for a new visa but where in cambodja do i need to be

need i go to an ambassy or just do a border cross and what documents do i need to take there

thnx

If you need a new visa you would be much better off going to Laos or Malaysia. If you just need to obtain a 30 day visa exempt entry Cambodia would be ok - just cross in and back out (paying the fees and having required air ticket or bus ticket that the crossing may require). You need your passport, proof of 10k in funds available and a ticket out of Thailand within 30 days.

If you need a new visa you would be much better off going to Laos or Malaysia. If you just need to obtain a 30 day visa exempt entry Cambodia would be ok - just cross in and back out (paying the fees and having required air ticket or bus ticket that the crossing may require). You need your passport, proof of 10k in funds available and a ticket out of Thailand within 30 days.

hi thnx

but i'm going to live in rayong so i need my 90 day's again when i'm coming back after my 90 day's

so how to do that then

hi thnx

but i'm going to live in rayong so i need my 90 day's again when i'm coming back after my 90 day's

so how to do that then

Visa Information (November 2007)

1. You are permitted to stay up to 90 days on visa exemption entries within a SIX MONTH PERIOD. Time spent on any kind of other visa (Tourist Visa or Non-Immigrant Visa) do not count towards the 90 days.

2. The first six month period has started from your first entry after 1 Oct. 2006, every entry counts.

3. After the 01 April 2007 the rule has been slightly adjusted , but you still cannot exceed the 90 days allowance within any six month period.

4. The 30 day stamp or visa exemption stamp is NOT a tourist visa as many think.

5. Examples for six month period:18.12.06 to 17.06.07, re-enter with visa exempt stamp on 18.06.07 or

3.5.07 to 2.11.07, re-enter with visa exempt stamp on 3.11.07.

Best way to overcome the six month period would be as follows. If your first entry has been the Airport, do 2 Visaruns in Ban Laem/Cambodia which gives you up to 90days(3x30days), after that do 2 Tourist Visa trips =2x60days and restart in Ban Laem a new six month period with 3consecutives Visaruns=90days(3x30days).

General Info and things to consider:

A tourist visa will be extended for 30 days. A 30-day visa exempt stamp and any Non-Immigrant Visa will be extended for 7 days only.Any extension costs THB 1,900.-.

You can convert the 30-day visa exempt stamp to a Non-Immigrant Visa by going to the Immigration with the proper documents and 21 day stay remaining, meaning you have up to 9 days time after your entry. Application fee THB 2000.-.

Please note that your passport needs to remain valid for at least another six months for any visa applications.

Further info: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/12/php

Most Thai Embassies/Consulates in SEA will issue only Single Entry Tourist Visas. Please be reminded to apply for a re-entry permit before you leave the country, otherwise your visa is void.

In case you hold a Non-Immigrant Visa with a Workpermit and you resign before the expiration date you must get immediate the Cancellation Slip WP10 from the Ministry of Labour. Afyer receipt of the Cancellation Slip please proceed without any further delay with the original and your Passport to the next Immigration office and they will cancel your current visa and give you a 7 day stamp.No charges. If this procedure is not completed within 7 days from the date you got the Cancellation Slip you are considered on Overstay, which can have severe consequences if caught. Overstay charges are THB 500.-/day or maximum is THB 20,000.-.