Pattaya Properties

I see their office is still there at Hanuman Statue but seems to have been converted over to solely the new Ocean 1 develpoment.

But I've seen 2 of their developments where work has come to a complete standstill, the new View Talay Residence on Pratumnak Soi 5 and the View Talay Residence in Wong Amat.

The shells are complete but there's absolutely no activity on the sites.

Anyone know what's happened?

I see their office is still there at Hanuman Statue but seems to have been converted over to solely the new Ocean 1 develpoment.

But I've seen 2 of their developments where work has come to a complete standstill, the new View Talay Residence on Pratumnak Soi 5 and the View Talay Residence in Wong Amat.

The shells are complete but there's absolutely no activity on the sites.

Anyone know what's happened?

This doesn't exactly inspire confidence for potential Ocean 1 tower investors

Pattaya Properties Co., Ltd.

315/170-171 Thappraya Road

Jomtien Beach, Nongprue, Banglamung

Chonburi 20260, Thailand

The above is the address of the office in question.

Unconfirmed rumour and speculation as to the legal and business position of this company is not what thaivisa.com is about and already one post has been deleted.

So the best course of action is to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

:o

Pattaya Properties Co., Ltd.

315/170-171 Thappraya Road

Jomtien Beach, Nongprue, Banglamung

Chonburi 20260, Thailand

The above is the address of the office in question.

Unconfirmed rumour and speculation as to the legal and business position of this company is not what thaivisa.com is about and already one post has been deleted.

So the best course of action is to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

:o

Good move :D