Applying For Non-immigrant Type B Visa In Kl

Dear All,

First post on thaivisa although been using it for research for a while now. Thanks to all.

I'm Phuket based. My tourist Visa expires Monday. Been here 180 days almost with one Visa run.

(FYI Obtained Tourist Visa in Penang was dead easy via an agent and stayed BayView Hotel, good price, huge room, nice view etc but only use the in-hotel hairdresser if you want to look like a US Marine.)

Am applying for Non_Immigrant Type B Visa with indefinate, multiple entries.

Then my solicitor will apply for a one year visa and work permit.

I have the letters from my solicitors requesting the Visa, my company letter stating I will be employed, stamped & signed company documents. Oh and 2 passport pics (no-tie). BTW my solicitor has written my company letter in my name and therefore is signed by me, it is stated on this forum this should NOT be done. Any experiences in this area ?

I intend to fly Air Asia to KL Sunday.

So any tips ?

Hotels ? I'd like to take my laptop, any hotels have in house ADSL ?

Recommended Agents ?

Visa Fee and How to pay ie US$, Credit Card ?

How long will it take ?

One other point, I intend to fly Air Asia as flights are about half price of Malaysia Airlines but as I'm not sure of the duration of my stay, will I be allowed in on a one-way ticket ? (Most countries I've visited usually state onward ticket required but never seem to be bothered with Farangs).

Apologies if this has been requested before, did find one Post thread previously but have not managed to find again today !!!!

Many thanks for any help

Sleesy.

Ps And all replies get a free Tequila shot in Bunny Bar, Under Tiger Disco, Patong !