Re Registering After Engine Change.

chavy

Ok guys,

I recently bought a Honda 750CC that was in quite a poor condition. Ater re spraying & general overhaul , I had to have a recondition engine installed. The problem I have is that my Thai mechanic is reluctant to finish the job started. It's not money as, apart from labor costs, I've paid up front for everything. Now the bike is running, although all jobs not complete, I want to re-register the bike into my name. This is where I think I could run into problems. As the engine number is not the same as on the green book will I have any difficulties when re registering? If so how do I get to solve them?

Cheers

Ok guys,

I recently bought a Honda 750CC that was in quite a poor condition. Ater re spraying & general overhaul , I had to have a recondition engine installed. The problem I have is that my Thai mechanic is reluctant to finish the job started. It's not money as, apart from labor costs, I've paid up front for everything. Now the bike is running, although all jobs not complete, I want to re-register the bike into my name. This is where I think I could run into problems. As the engine number is not the same as on the green book will I have any difficulties when re registering? If so how do I get to solve them?

Cheers

You have to have a invoice on the new engine with all the numbers and then reg it as a swirch no problems at all but the invoce is important no invoice no can do!