Great Facial

frasia

Can anyone suggest a good place for a facial? I don't really like the oil massage facial but i refer to the one where they use steam and then remove your black heads and apply a nice mask etc. Don't really like improviser but am more confortable with expert.

Thanks a lot!

Pansy's, 20/24 Ruam Rudi Village, Soi Ruam Rudee are great (Lancome facials). I've been going there for years. It's very small and quiet but that's how I like it. Haven't got the number with me but you can find them on Google. It's 2 buildings down from the back of All Seasons Place so I love to go in there and treat myself to some window shopping afterwards.

Pansy's, 20/24 Ruam Rudi Village, Soi Ruam Rudee are great (Lancome facials). I've been going there for years. It's very small and quiet but that's how I like it. Haven't got the number with me but you can find them on Google. It's 2 buildings down from the back of All Seasons Place so I love to go in there and treat myself to some window shopping afterwards.

Thank you so much for your help.

Ciao Frasia,

You could try Leonard Drake (they use Dermalogica products) on either the 2nd or 3rd floor of Siam Discovery Centre. They have a scarey device where they do skin damage analysis where you can see what the sun has done to your skin using UV light! :o VERY SCAREY! Has my slapping the sun block on religiously everyday! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Okay I just found Pansy's card with price list and phone number 02 252 7594 or 02 651 4990

Price for a 1 hour facial is Thb 850. I think they do the blackhead squeezing thing, I generally ask for a soothing one and don't go for the extraction action.

Your Face in Central Bangna floor 5 is excellent , prices range from 500 to 1500 depending on which face mask you want, the 500 baht session is around 1 hour using steam /face cleansing (blackhead removal) etc . By becoming a member you can get a number of free facials wll worth a visit been established for over 4 years now - recommended.

• 4 months later...

Any updates on where I can get a good facial in Silom or Sukumvit, or any place near a BTS/MRT? Interested in the full works: cleansing, scrubbing, steaming, massage, extraction and masque. Beauty salon, not some overpriced spa. Thanks.

Im sooooooooooo happy I discovered a really NICE place to make a facial, and is just 250 baht, it is in the end of phrakagnong street almost with the intersection with petchburi road, on the right hand coming from petchburi, they are soooooooooooooo good, I have had ever such a soft face before, will look for the voucher and post more details later

Okay I just found Pansy's card with price list and phone number 02 252 7594 or 02 651 4990

Ditto on Pansy's. The girls and set up is very professional. I went for a special program once a week for 20 weeks.

• 5 weeks later...

I tried out Pansy's recently. The cleansing, massage and extraction was very good but their product range was limited and suited for more mature skins. The standard facial does not come with a masque and you have to pay extra for that - which is fine, it was only 150B - but it was a paraffin masque which would have been to rich for my skin (I'm 26). I would like to go again for the service but the products used made my skin greasy for a week. Wish they had facials suited for combination/oily skin types.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad this discussion was brought up again. I'm headed for a reunion and have one month to do my best before I leave. Facials are high on my list, so I'll try a few here.

There's a great one around the corner from me (get off the Ari BTS, walk down soi 6, turn right at the end of the road, only spa on the right). But there's something about trying something new. Ya know?

• 11 years later...
  • 1 year later...