Permanent Residency

Ok

This is the planning.

in april i should recieve my 3th extension of stay based on retirement.

My wife and 2 children should get a dependency extension.

In november 2008 i would like to apply for Pr for myself and 2 children(3 and 0)

Since my wife is Laotian we do NOT apply for PR for her

Thanks to Thaivisa.com I have recieved and accordenly prepaired myself for the upcomming event.

My question is simple but very importent.

If we,myself and the children(all Dutch) can get an PR can I get a "attached"extension of stay,based on that Pr for my wife???????

Facts

Legally married (all legalized)

Legally houseregistered.

Housing papers yellow book with me as householder,they dependents

we are all Thai speaking

Impossible to get a Pr for my wife(loss of lao nationality!)

Thanks a mill in advance

fam.Phommachit

I do not know of any change that would allow those on retirement extensions of stay to obtain PR. It has not been granted recently in my understanding.

If you can obtain PR then clause 7.18 would provide the basis to obtain one year extensions of stay for your wife.

I do not know of any change that would allow those on retirement extensions of stay to obtain PR. It has not been granted recently in my understanding.

If you can obtain PR then clause 7.18 would provide the basis to obtain one year extensions of stay for your wife.

I don't want to be scolded again,Lop;am not on a retirement Visa,am on a marriage Visa,BUT don't pay tax in Thailand,so I should be disqualified too.

After three extensions,wanted to try PR;the missus said no way,do't throw away 108K Baht and a lot of her time.

It's not impossible,only(!) difficult and expensive! :o

Marriage is not retirement - there is always a chance for acceptance on family grounds with less then normal income. But he is not married to a Thai so retirement would have to be the grounds and that is not accepted as far as I know.

I don't want to be scolded again,Lop;am not on a retirement Visa,am on a marriage Visa,BUT don't pay tax in Thailand,so I should be disqualified too.

After three extensions,wanted to try PR;the missus said no way,do't throw away 108K Baht and a lot of her time.

It's not impossible,only(!) difficult and expensive! :o

you only have to pay the 100K if you are successful. The application costs about 7K only.

It's not impossible,only(!) difficult and expensive! :D

you only have to pay the 100K if you are successful. The application costs about 7K only.

It's what I said,100K + 7.8K +paperwork;my wife don't want me to be successful. :o